Rifftrax(MST3K) Live 8-19 in theaters

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
Mike Nelson,Bill Corbett,and Kevin Murphy are doing another Live show in select theaters Nationwide again on Thursday 8-19-10 at 8pm. They will be Riffing on the movie Reefer Madness,a movie from the 30's about Marijuana,also they will introduce 3 new shorts. Tickets are already on sale and are $12.50, you can get more information at www.rifftrax.com . My wife and I already have our tickets and we will be at the theater in Chamblee,GA the Regal Hollywood 24. I know there are about 5 theaters in the ATL. area show Rifftrax live,and if u don't live in GA there are lots of theaters nationwide to choose from,but check there website for the theater list. If you are a fan of MST3K this is something you don't want to miss,I've been to 2 other live events with Rifftrax,and both were very great I laughed all night. Then remember in a couple weeks the Rifftrax guys,and the Cinematic Titanic guys will be at DragonCon!! Hope to see you guys around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this in Kennesaw last night, HILARIOUS! I don't think I've ever laughed that much in a theater before.
Funniest line:
Woman drinking
"I don't know where you put it all, you must have a hollow leg!"
A phrase uttered by Paul McCartney every time he writes an alimony check.

The next one is October 28, Vincent Price's House On Haunted Hill. We'll definately be there for that one.

The crowd at the theater I was at had a strange reaction to that Paul McCartney joke, some boos and lots of laughs. I really love the short about Grass,and the little devil face the boy made. I can't wait to see House on Haunted Hill in the theater,as well,are you going to go to DragonCon this year they will all be there?