RIP Danny Stephenson

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
Last night, Dave's brother Danny also lost his battle to cancer. I'm heartbroken, he fought his battle hard, but I'm relieved that he is not in pain anymore...
Not a whole lot of people on here will know him, but I thought I'd post this anyway for the handful that do. I can't believe there will be no Danny and no Dave if we do move to Regina next year, but we're at least glad we still were able to spend time with Dan when we were in town last month. And his family is absolutely amazing. I wish them all the strength in the world to deal with this and I hate being so far away for now...

Danny, I will miss you terribly, but you will never really leave us as you are in our hearts.
I love you big guy...

file150317.jpg

Danny and me at the Stephenson's benefit last month..

I've been trying to type this post for 30 minutes now, and I still can't bring myself to accept that both Danny and Dave are no longer here. During my time with Into Eternity I was blessed to spend much time with the Stephenson brothers. Their sense of humor, generosity, spirit, and love and dedication to their friends and family will never leave me. My heart goes out to all of their loved ones and friends, particularly their parents. I cannot imagine the immense sorrow they must be feeling, and wish them strength and courage. Hit the bell, Danny! Hit the bell!

I created a website for the boys together with Sandy: http://www.band-of-brothers.ca

This is such a great tribute to two very special guys. Marlies, you have as big of a heart as they did! Now no one will ever forget how they were and hopefully many people in the future will know who they were because of the benefits. Please let me know if I can ever help with anything. I miss these two guys terribly.

danny always made me laugh , i remember when i was at the king fisher playing with a cover band and he was there hanging out trying to get me to do blast beats during collective soul hahhaa i think that was the tune we were playing.

dannys probley doing black tooths with dime right now man... i hope his family is doing well in this time of pain , but i'm sure they are glad these guys don't have to suffer anymore.

danny and dave forever stronger then all !!!:worship:

It just turned the 23rd over here in Europe, so I can already say:

happy birthday Danny!

I love you big guy and miss you terribly. It's not fair... at least for us here, but I'm sure you're having a blast up there with Dave!
:kickass: