RIP Eddie the Dog!!

Chromatose

Squid pro quo
Apr 5, 2002
Maryland
NEW YORK - The dog that drove Frasier crazy has died.
Eddie was played on the TV series by a Jack Russell terrier named Moose. His trainer tells People magazine that Moose was 16 1/2 years old when he died at her home in Los Angeles.
He’d been retired for the last 6 1/2 years of his life.

:erk:

eddie.jpg

Yeah, my dog, Buster is almost 17 just now, and still going strong. I had a Labrador called Toni that died when he was 18yrs and 2 months.

Still love ya buddy!

A friend of mine had a 15 year old Jack Russel. He got squished by a Belgian (horse, similar in size to a Clydesdale). They really are full of piss and vinegar. That dog wasn't afraid of anything (obviously).

Poor Eddie.... A little off topic, someone told me cats live longer than dogs, which I had my doubts about, does anyone know weather theres truth to this or not?

yea, I was kinda thinking they had about the same lifespan. Though Ive met a 21 year old cat before, never met a dog that old. At the time the cat was older than me haha, it was wierd.

NinjaKitten said:
yea, I was kinda thinking they had about the same lifespan. Though Ive met a 21 year old cat before, never met a dog that old. At the time the cat was older than me haha, it was wierd.

Yeah I have met a 20 year old cat. I am not sure if there's any fact to cats living longer than dogs, but generally, I see more older cats than dogs.

Rip Eddieee!

My dog Rookie is 15 years old and still going strong. Still acts like a puppy sometimes, especially right after she takes a shit.

:lol: