RIP Fast Eddie Clark of Motorhead

Damn. I wasn't expecting that. I think that makes them the first major 1970s heavy metal band with no more living members in their most famous lineup.

RIP Eddie. I met them on the Ace of Spades tour back in the day, in the UK, great blokes. They were big stars then and that tour was superb following on the Bomber tour. I watched them several times after that and my ears are still ringing. IMO that line up was by far the best and responsible for all their classic hits. Thanks for all the music Eddie.

RIP

203_photo.jpg

I was young when I went to the Ace of Spades tour. I couldn't afford it, and in one of the fan magazines Philthy Animal Taylor said if anyone cant afford to get to the shows that we should steal twenty pounds out of our Mothers purses. Anyway, just great advice, and that's what I did.

Lemmy onstage live talking to the sound technicians ` Can we turn everything up louder than everything else?`

:tickled:

I remember reading about when Philthy went for a drum test to get the job in Motorhead, and afterwards Lemmy said to the management ` what a horrible little Cunt, hes perfect`

:tickled:

Has anyone listened to Fastway's debut album? An old guy at my work has mentioned it to me a few times and I was wondering if I should bother with it.

Love their first two albums, but lost interest after All Fired Up. Haven't heard the Trick or Treat soundtrack in years, so may need to revisit that one.