RIP: Hunter S. Thompson

put it this way "hey person reading this board, your friend that offed themselves is a cheater and i think they're lame"
why don't you just twist the thorn a little? what's the point in having an opinion that is negative about a dead person? it's rude and thoughtless and seems like you're just trying (maybe intentionally) to hurt someone's feelings by saying something like that. unless you're the crown prince fucking expert on suicide and psychology/cognitive science which i doubt.

i'm not trying to hurt anyones feelings. sorry if i did.

i'll keep my thoughts to myself. you're right, i'm not an expert in anything, i was just expressing some feelings i had on the subject. but i honestly didn't mean to hurt anyone with those thoughts.

don't act like i'm saying you can't say what you think. that's retarded and you know it. i'm just saying, if you THOUGHT saying something like that would be nice, well you're wrong.

i'm not acting like you are saying i can't say what i think, i mean that. i don't think you are trying to censor me or anything... i'm not being facetious. i know you wouldn't say that.

i never thought saying those things would be "nice", i was just sayin'. and i really didn't mean them to have such negitive tone, i was kidding around on the beginning of the thread.

I just don't see why you're giving jake a hard time. did you read the whole thread? cause he posted this "that's fine. i totally understand someone not seeing that the same way i do." and this "i guess you are right, that does come off as selfish on my part." before you got on his ass.

awesomest thread conclusion ever... excluding present post, of course.

btw I don't believe he blew his head off 'cause of hip/leg pain.

Wouldn't he've just got wasted to dull the pain? I mean, sheesh.