RIP Kevin DuBrow

I think I prefer the "don't do it at all" approach. There are far easier and safer ways to have fun.

Yeah,I had the same thought 'til I tried the shit.Trust me,you have no idea about fun 'til you don't try it.But you have to be very careful,and obey all the rules.By the way,it's only dangerous for those who has no control of themselves.It is impossible to overdose coke,unless you shoot it,and that's the end of the road! Never do THAT!

And as for the marijuana...maybe it's less dangerous than coke,but it CAN cause permanent brain damage,plus it smells like crap.:heh:

Yeah,I had the same thought 'til I tried the shit.Trust me,you have no idea about fun 'til you don't try it.But you have to be very careful,and obey all the rules.By the way,it's only dangerous for those who has no control of themselves.It is impossible to overdose coke,unless you shoot it,and that's the end of the road! Never do THAT!

And as for the marijuana...maybe it's less dangerous than coke,but it CAN cause permanent brain damage,plus it smells like crap.:heh:

You can keep your "fun", I'll stick with things that don't have the potential to kill you thanks.

Who said it can cause brain damage? the crap smells like crap LOL