Be my druidess
Be my everything
Be my druidess
Be mine.

I'll do anything
To make you cum,
I'll do anything
To make you...

Freaky, I randomly got the urge to listen to some Type O yesterday for the first time in years. Type O also happened to be the first metal concert I ever went to.

RIP Peter Steele

I had the weird urge to listen to Type O the other day as well. Strange. I will also be listening to Carnivore more often than usual, in memory of the tallest goth dude ever. Supposedly he died of heart failure; did he have heart disease, or was his death unintentionally self-inflicted?

Immense talent. Two great discographies. Fucked, feasted, fried. I didn't think he'd make it to fifty considering all I was hearing, but it's still sad. Jamming Carnivore through Type O all I can before work.

I have always meant to get more into Type O Negative but never got around to it. I'm definitely going to go out and buy Bloody Kisses after this though.

RIP

You're trying way too hard to annoy people. Waaaay too hard son.

WTF are talking about? You're mad at me because you tried to pick a fight with me in another thread when I took the high road and pointed out what seemed to be obvious flaws in your opinion, without resorting to childish insults. Now you're going to follow me around on this forum and attempt to antagonize me? You call me "son"? Whatever, you're acting like a testosterone-drunk teenage punk. Not only am I mentally more mature that you are, I am also chronologically older, so you can just go back into your room and listen to Destruction and punch the walls out with all your misdirected anger for all I care.

You need to calm down. I was actually talking to that idiot troll "Heavy is the Crown". He was making straight up inflammatory posts but it looks like they were all deleted.

This sucks so fucking bad. Just yesterday I listened to Dead Again. I saw Type O last October and they were on fucking fire, Pete sounded amazing. He seemed to have gotton his shit straight finally. Guess all the coke finally got to him. A black day for music. There will never be another frontman like Lord Petrus. RIP

Yeah, I still don't doubt that it may be fake.
1. If he died, why the fuck would some Metal whore named Juliya be the first to discover and lay it out?
2. Silva stated it way after she did, and that man is notorious for being in on the dead jokes Type O Negative are known for
3. New album/release whatever is coming out, band has a history of this shit.
4. He died in 2005

If it's true that sucks, but I won't hold my breath.

And fuck blabbermouth.