RIP

On the plus side, I came home, sat about wth housemates for a while, then when I retired to my room I literally listened to Survive. then again, and again, and again, and again.

Literally cannot stop listening to this song. What have you done to me steve?! I'm sure the (non-power metal loving) people who live with me would like to have words ;)

That song affects you a lot huh? I can't find it on their myspace for some reason so haven't heard it yet.

On the plus side, I came home, sat about wth housemates for a while, then when I retired to my room I literally listened to Survive. then again, and again, and again, and again.

Literally cannot stop listening to this song. What have you done to me steve?! I'm sure the (non-power metal loving) people who live with me would like to have words ;)

Very glad it's made such a positive impression on you dude!

You can't find it on their myspace? On the player at the very top? The one that has "Survive" as the very first track?

Heard it just now, absolutely great song... especially...the general theme of the whole song is really good.