Rituals of the Oak tracks on myspace

What is this shit? Why's it so slow? Did you remember to put fresh batteries into the 4-track before you started recording?

"Two track demo available soon." Where have I heard that before?

:lol: </shitstirring>

What is this shit? Why's it so slow? Did you remember to put fresh batteries into the 4-track before you started recording?

"Two track demo available soon." Where have I heard that before?

:lol: </shitstirring>
Hopefully things will move a lot faster in ROTO. Except when it comes to song tempos.

What about the original ones 'with issues'? Any chance of still being able to get a copy of that as well? Never know, could prove highly collectible once ROTO take off :kickass:
There were some problems with the quality of the cover art that i think were due to the small amount we got pressed. So we are repressing again with a larger amount. I might be able to organise something as far as getting you a copy. The man to talk to would be Mike as he is handling most of the TM stuff from now on. Maybe send him an email.

No worries Davestorm!

Album will be released November 13th through Eyes Like Snow on CD/2LP. No plans yet to stock it anywhere in Australia so best bet is to order it through Eyes Like Snow/Northern Silence http://www.northern-silence.de/
Or direct from the band when we get some in stock so keep an eye on the myspace.