Preprod song uploaded on the Thornbound Myspace page!

Very nice :) The song is very balanced, but is also dark and brutal. It makes me remember the time when I was listening to bands like Morbid Angel, Cannibal Corpse, Sinister, Carcass...

Holy crap! It's finally here! I've been super excited to hear this since I saw you listed in the band on the http://www.metal-archives.com/ website.

This is a very refreshing song for the genre! The Thrash\punk beat goes so well with this type of death metal. I seriously never get enough of the punk beat blast beat combo. I am very impressed with the tonal quality of the vocals as well. There is a unique sound to them that doesn't instantly remind me of another band. That is always a plus when it comes to death metal (I am secretly bummed out when vocals sound exactly like some other band).

The music is menacing and dissonant, and very crisply executed. Not to mention the production is suprisingly full. Especially for Pre Production. Whatever year this comes out, it sounds like it will easily be contender for death metal album of the year!