Preprod song uploaded on the Thornbound Myspace page!

Death metal is too 'brutal' for me...
I can never understand a single word of the lyrics. What if the guy is sayng "Satan is a nice guy lalalala"? I may not agree with him...

Altought I may not like DM songs, I'm sure it's a nice exprience for you to keep drumming in the rhytm of different metal variations. Good luck in this new 'direction' you're working on.

Sick fucking drumming. I am not a 'death metal' fan by any means but there are moods you get where you just need music like this... the vocals remind me of early Amon Amarth which is something I really don't mind at all. The song itself is really cool, nice guitars that keeps shit interesting unlike the vast majority of music in this genre. Congrats man, I was wondering where you had disappeared to, nice to see you back!

P.S. Please upload the Vintersorg/Vortex Colossus song to Youtube :saint:

Sick fucking drumming. I am not a 'death metal' fan by any means but there are moods you get where you just need music like this... the vocals remind me of early Amon Amarth which is something I really don't mind at all. The song itself is really cool, nice guitars that keeps shit interesting unlike the vast majority of music in this genre. Congrats man, I was wondering where you had disappeared to, nice to see you back!

P.S. Please upload the Vintersorg/Vortex Colossus song to Youtube :saint:

Thanks. Never been away though.

I'm currently working on my website so I'll post a lot of obscure video clips on it from my whole "career", so who knows. Maybe that Colossus-clip will be there.

The song is really heavy with some great dynamics. I like brutal/technical death metal a lot, but I never expected to hear you playing something so brutal on a very straight-forward style. I'm really impressed with the whole band, but the drumming is stellar (in a way, it reminds me to the last Arsis album).

I'm currently working on my website so I'll post a lot of obscure video clips on it from my whole "career", so who knows. Maybe that Colossus-clip will be there.

You drummed on the new Ihsahn album didn't you? I'm really looking forward to that one, sound like it'll be his most progressive album yet. What are your thoughts?

Yes, I recorded the drums for the third Ihsahn-album back in April/May. Didn't think it was very progressive though.

Hmm he said was gonna collaborate with a saxaphone player on the album, I just assumed it would be progressive :lol:

Well I meant not posting here. And you're working on website? Sounds awesome, when can we expect that to be done? :D

third ihsahn album already? that's fast :)

i thought angL was better than the adversary, so I hope he manages to keep up the improvements :) then again, for my tastes i think Lost in Reverie was the best he's done so far :)

I just saw this thread - I listened to it a couple of times, and I liked it!

I'm not a huge Death Metal fan, but it kept me hooked. The guitars were interesting musically, with the solos and harmonies. Also, they weren't mixed down to sludge, so I could hear them perfectly. Same with the rest of the instruments - it sounds raw, but there's nothing wildly out of balance nor muddied to oblivion. It did sound a tad 'sterile', but I'm sure that'll go away in the final mix. BTW, who sang the backup growls?

And the drums? The drums were intense! I still boggle that humans, even with triggers, can move that fast.

Great work, and I can't wait to hear more!