Preprod song uploaded on the Thornbound Myspace page!

Good work on Ihsahn's albums. One thing about Ihsahn's recent albums he's making the production too shiny and clean. Almost alittle too polished up, takes away the feel of certain aspects. Gives it a hollow feel, almost manufactured sound.(also) Where did all of Ihsahn's evil go? he seems to be stuck on the prometheus style. Where is the grim vocals ??Ihsahn sounds like he always has a cold now with his more recent studio vocals which sound weak. Where art thou fathers of the 2nd wave of black metal I once new, where are the experimenters and ground breakers. Where are the leaders and scientists of darkness?

Will listen to this new song when I return from my journey.

Good work on Ihsahn's albums. One thing about Ihsahn's recent albums he's making the production too shiny and clean. Almost alittle too polished up, takes away the feel of certain aspects. Gives it a hollow feel, almost manufactured sound.(also) Where did all of Ihsahn's evil go? he seems to be stuck on the prometheus style. Where is the grim vocals ??Ihsahn sounds like he always has a cold now with his more recent studio vocals which sound weak. Where art thou fathers of the 2nd wave of black metal I once new, where are the experimenters and ground breakers. Where are the leaders and scientists of darkness?

Will listen to this new song when I return from my journey.

Did you notice that Ihsahn's solo proyect it's NOT black metal?