River Dragon solo video

you're absolutely right.

I'm sure that it's good and stuff, but why not try some of the solos from DNB or PoE or something that hasn't already been done by every dog and his brother?

MajestikMøøse;5733258 said:
you're absolutely right.

I'm sure that it's good and stuff, but why not try some of the solos from DNB or PoE or something that hasn't already been done by every dog and his brother?

I'll post some more eventually, this was the first video I've done, mostly out of boredom.

try the sentient 6 solos, ambivalent solo, eor, jeff's last solo the one after i'm enemy, the acustic solo of deconstruction on an acusti guitar, 42147 solos, this sacrament, or the poe solo after the evil middle part or calvert's solo in PGM, smyth's solo in bittersweet feast, the last final product solo (of course if you have good leggatto technique), a future uncertain solo, steve's solo in TGE, it is not that easy as it seems, or the holocaust of thought solo, or the solo in evolution 169 from dead heart

try the sentient 6 solos, ambivalent solo, eor, jeff's last solo the one after i'm enemy, the acustic solo of deconstruction on an acusti guitar, 42147 solos, this sacrament, or the poe solo after the evil middle part or calvert's solo in PGM, smyth's solo in bittersweet feast, the last final product solo (of course if you have good leggatto technique), a future uncertain solo, steve's solo in TGE, it is not that easy as it seems, or the holocaust of thought solo, or the solo in evolution 169 from dead heart

Why dont ou just list every song from every band ever, ever?:Smug:
?

Why dont ou just list every song from every band ever, ever?:Smug:
?

dude, i listed around 17 solos, and stfu, this are the solos that nobody ever does from nevermore, and are quite challenging and melodic, and he could learn something form them, there is a reason why i didn't include the what tomorrow knows solo in there....

that was actually pretty well done.
I'd go for the solo in "Final Product" next or "Ambivalent"
I've been working on both of those and they're not too bad to learn.

Yeah, Ambivalent's not too bad as long as you've got your alternate picking chops up to par.
indeed. try steve's solos in the final product for leggatto technique. and of course the loomis one for tapping and alt/economy picking, but i shouldn't be talking cause i can't play any other solo than the intro one to the sorrowed man:lol: ( i didn't attempt others though)

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'm working on a few other solos, I'll post some more stuff whenever I get the time. The reason the pitch has been shifted is my guitar is in D standard, I used a Winamp plugin to drop the pitch of the song a half step so I could play along with it.