Rob Rock Fl shows!!

REVOLT66

GUARDIAN OF THE BLIND
Nov 19, 2006
orlando,fl
There is 2 new dates besides the PP both in FL

sep 24/ The Haven Winter Park

sep 25/ Bourbon Street New Port Richey, Florida

kind of sucks if he would anounced those earlier I wouldn't be flying to ATL on wed oh well:headbang:

There is 2 new dates besides the PP both in FL

sep 24/ The Haven Winter Park

sep 25/ Bourbon Street New Port Richey, Florida

kind of sucks if he would anounced those earlier I wouldn't be flying to ATL on wed oh well:headbang:

Yes, especially because Andromeda will be playing with Rob in N.P.R. I also have my plane ticket to Atl on Thursday, and would rather have seen Andromeda twice than the Hellish line up. Oh, well... Can't win em' all

Have you seen who his drummer is for these shows plus for ProgPower? None other than former Masterplan drummer ULI KUSCH

Yes, especially because Andromeda will be playing with Rob in N.P.R. I also have my plane ticket to Atl on Thursday, and would rather have seen Andromeda twice than the Hellish line up. Oh, well... Can't win em' all

Change the flight! :heh:

:mad:

Don't listen to Kelly. Ever. She'll take over your life and you'll never get it back! Come hang with your countrymen instead.

You guys are killin me'. Have been conversing with David Fremberg regarding this dilemma and he has decided that I'll go to Atl on Thursday:) Also want to make sure I see Gamma Ray, so I can needle Jimmy. He is such a huge fan:lol:. Seriously, if it wasn't for Manticora I would hang at Bourbon Street on Thursday...

You guys are killin me'. Have been conversing with David Fremberg regarding this dilemma and he has decided that I'll go to Atl on Thursday:) Also want to make sure I see Gamma Ray, so I can needle Jimmy. He is such a huge fan:lol:. Seriously, if it wasn't for Manticora I would hang at Bourbon Street on Thursday...

HA! I win! See you there.

*and if you think Jimmy and I kill you now....wait till we are in the same room together....*

:lol:

So what can we expect from the set list? Mainly his solo albums? Because the guy has more side projects than Jorn.

Last time I saw Rob it was all solo stuff (I think), and as he now has one more album under his belt, I forsee the same. He always puts on a great show though. Well worth seeing.