Rob Zombie: Past , Present, & Future CD/DVD

Wraithchild

Jun 26, 2003
Somewhere in Arizona
Visit site
Hmm, I am not liking Rob Zombie's present and future too much. :) While it was cool that he included some rarities (like from House of 1000 Corpses), I hope songs like Brickhouse 2003, Blitzkrieg Bop, and Two-Lane Blacktop are not samples of Rob Zombie's future musical direction.

I liked Hellbilly Deluxe, and The Sinister Urge was okay. But if Rob starts rapping in his songs, I will not be buying any more of his music.

The DVD (really looking forward to King Diamond's bonus DVD) with the following videos was a nice touch. It is really why I bought this "best of" collection.

1. Thunder Kiss '65
2. More Human Than Human
3. Dragula
4. Living Dead Girl
5. Superbeast
6. Never Gonna Stop (The Red Red Kroovy)
7. Feel So Numb
8. Demonoid Phenomenon
9. Return of the Phantom Stranger
10. Spookshow Baby

It's kind of funny because as a "true metal head" in the early 90's, I did not like White Zombie at all. Then I got a Panasonic 3DO video game system with the Mortal Kombat-like game Way of the Warrior which featured half of La Sexorcisto-Devil Music Vol. 1 as the soundtrack, and White Zombie grew on me. :yow:

psykopain said:
in my opinion....Rob Zombie cant come up with new melodies to save his life....every song seems to sound the same. i can probably take all his songs and remix them into one song.
Funny, I feel the same way about the new Maiden disc.