Rob Zombie - Saturday 7/19 - Grayslake IL

Rycher

Oskee Wow Wow!
Jan 5, 2007
Northern Chicago Burbs
Already got my tickets! The Fuel Arena is located at the Lake County Fairgrounds - it is being operated by the owners of Austin's Saloon in Libertyville as a way to book larger concerts in Lake County.

95.1 stated that two "bigger name" bands have yet to be announced as well.

rz%20new%2072%20DPI.jpg

Example of the facility from the Big & Rich concert in February:
DSC_0130.jpg

I went with my brother as a favor to see Rob Zombie at the Aragon about 10 years ago. While not my thing, I will say he puts on a hell of a show.

That being said, its nothing I would want to see again, but unlike other bands from this era and genre, I appreciate what he does more so than others.

Also, he is not at all a phoney horror fan, and is a member of the original Misfits feind club. The guy is legit.

I'd rather see Limp Bizkit.

Actually, I'd fucking love to see a Limp Bizkit gig, that'd be all kinds of funny

No, no you don't!!!!

Sadly, I saw them on one of those Metallica Summer Sanitarium things.

At that time there was a local DJ called MANCOW who constantly talked trash about Fred D. From the stage, they kept flashing F*ck Mancow and stuff like that. Well, not that people gave a rats ass about Mancow, but it only helped further fuel peoples hatred of this band. They got pelted constantly with bottles and left the stage after 4 songs, I think it was.

So luckily my LB live experience was VERY short.

I went with my brother as a favor to see Rob Zombie at the Aragon about 10 years ago. While not my thing, I will say he puts on a hell of a show.

That being said, its nothing I would want to see again, but unlike other bands from this era and genre, I appreciate what he does more so than others.

Also, he is not at all a phoney horror fan, and is a member of the original Misfits feind club. The guy is legit.

A friend wanted me to go with him to Mayhem this past summer. I like some of his stuff honestly, but I stopped listening to that brand of music almost 15 years ago. That said, he does put on a great show.

I caught a few songs of him at Ozzfest when he headlined the second stage.
It was cool I suppose if you were a fan of his, since it was a 100% stripped down performance (No stage show, etc).