Rob Zombies remake of Halloween

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
While im not a big fan of remakes, I am looking forward to this. Tyler mane and Malcolm Mcdowell are both great actors. The mask also looks very much like the original one.

Saw the trailer on yahoo.

Well supposedly he's going into more depth of Michael's psyche as a child, and also when he's in the insane asylum; which is something the original didn't have at all, i'm really looking forward to that. However Rob Zombie films have been total crap thus far, and the trailer didn't look too promising..

Furthermore the prequel to texas chainsaw massacre was "supposed" to go into leatherface's psyche as a child, but didn't at all, and turned out to be shite'as'hel.

Well supposedly he's going into more depth of Michael's psyche as a child, and also when he's in the insane asylum; which is something the original didn't have at all, i'm really looking forward to that. However Rob Zombie films have been total crap thus far, and the trailer didn't look too promising..

Furthermore the prequel to texas chainsaw massacre was "supposed" to go into leatherface's psyche as a child, but didn't at all, and turned out to be shite'as'hel.

damn, the TCM movie was horrible....everything was predictable, it was the same movie as the 1st one...no difference. Most horrible movie i have seen in awhile.

damn, the TCM movie was horrible....everything was predictable, it was the same movie as the 1st one...no difference. Most horrible movie i have seen in awhile.
You confuse me.

Edit: I suppose you mean to say you didn't even see the prequel. In which case I never even mentioned the remake, which I happen to like a lot more than the original, but that is of no matter. I find most slasher films are predictable anyhow, and there were a few shots in the film that were very well done. The prequel was not a remake, which also means your reference to the remake was a bit obscure to me. However it did happen to have more in common with the remake, being almost an exact replica, but with no merit at all. If you didn't see it then you're lucky, because they didn't add anything to the series.

severely disappointing.

Well... I thought the new TCM's where good, very brutal and not just one girl screaming her ass off the whole movie. I didn't like House of 1,000 Corpses too much, but I thought The Devil's Rejects was great.

So I don't know, this could be good or it could be horrid.

i'm not reading this thread. I'm just saying that I didn't like the original. I like Rob's movie style, so maybe this will be good. He should have had Michael skin Shatner and wear his face after painting it.

PeeWeeDONOTWANT.jpg

The Devil's Rejects made me spit at the TV.