ROB'S PYRO

dbluntman

May 3, 2005
DOES ANYONE KNOWS IF THE TOUR WITH ROB ZOMBIE AND ANTHRAX..IF ROB IS GOING TO BE USING PYROTECHNICS..BOMBS,FLAME FLARES, A NUCLEAR BOMB (PERHAPS) ETC..ETC...IN HIS SHOWS:loco: :OMG:

I WILL BE AT THE SHOW:)

When I saw him last month, the stage show was minimised, but that was a different tour.

I JUST SAW HIS INTERVIEW ON VH-1 CLASSIC AND EDDIE TRUNK ASKED IF HE WAS GOING TO USE PYRO SINCE HE IS KNOWN FOR..ROB REPLIED NO..JUST THE MUSIC ITSELF..I THINK EDDIE TRUNK ASKED INREGARDS TO THIS YEARS OZZFEST..........

dbluntman said:
DOES ANYONE KNOWS IF THE TOUR WITH ROB ZOMBIE AND ANTHRAX..IF ROB IS GOING TO BE USING PYROTECHNICS..BOMBS,FLAME FLARES, A NUCLEAR BOMB (PERHAPS) ETC..ETC...IN HIS SHOWS:loco: :OMG:

I WILL BE AT THE SHOW:)

Are you curious because you want to see it or because of what happened to Great White a few years ago (the tour manager was sentenced today to four years in prison because he was the one who lit the pyrotechnics display) :cry:

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
Are you curious because you want to see it or because of what happened to Great White a few years ago (the tour manager was sentenced today to four years in prison because he was the one who lit the pyrotechnics display) :cry:

VERY CURIOUS THAT I WANT TO SEE IT...AND CURIOUS ALSO OF WHAT HAPPENDED TO GREAT WHITE...VERY TRAGIC... I FEEL FOR THE LOVES ONES THAT WERE LEFT BEHIND... MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS GO OUT TO THEM:(

I just saw Zombie a week ago at Earthday Birthday in Orlando. There were no pyrotechnics and it was outdoors so I wouldn't count on it. Mudvayne played after them and they were unbelievable, that bass player is incredible.