Rock Am Ring ( Old Thread Wasnt Found )

Purple Haze

Left To Rot
May 12, 2008
Costa Rica
I just would like to know If you people know where can I get the video for the songs played in Rock Am Ring 2006...I've tried to use search function but It didnt work....thanks for your time :)

theres this cool website called youtube.com. Not many people know about it. check it out

Yeah, it's so much better to watch shit quality videos in a tiny shitty screen than downloading the concert and burn it in a dvd to watch it on your tv with 9999999 times better quality. :p

Yeah, it's so much better to watch shit quality videos in a tiny shitty screen than downloading the concert and burn it in a dvd to watch it on your tv with 9999999 times better quality. :p

Well...I didnt mention about burning it on dvd....Just on my pc they could look great...but thanks anyway.....At this time I've downloaded the Closure one....

Hey people thanks!...btw I like the Rock Am Ring closure version cause the interlude its too fine....Especially the keyboards:headbang:

I only saw TGC and closure, does anybody has other songs?

nope..there aren't other songs...cause Opeth just had time for CLosure, TGC and some time of deliverance...in any part it says that the song was cutted..but I haven't seen the video anywhere