Rock Band Network getting ready to open in November

Anakinnnn

Dec 5, 2003
Visit site
http://kotaku.com/5346803/power-to-...network-expands-the-game-gets-any-song-online

Okay guys, so I am extremely interested in this. The link above gives a lot of the details on how to get a song ready for Rock Band.
I do I.T. and marketing for a living with a heavy background in video and audio production. I also play Expert on Drums and Vocals in Rock Band regularly with a clear understanding of how the game works and what makes a song "fun" versus "just a bunch of colored notes on a highway".

So I am very interested in coding ProgMetal songs for Rock Band for those bands that either own their own rights, or can get their label to release the rights for the songs to be released. The songs sell for $1, $2, or $3 each. The general price for a retail song release right now is $1.99. The "submitter" gets 35% of the sales of the song.... and I am willing to give 50% of that back to the artist (Negotiable here for sure)... just so I can have the song in Rock Band... and of course I will be biased towards what songs I would like to put in there for my own self-satisfaction before others.

So, is there anyone truly interested in this opportunity?
Contact me in this thread or by email if you are.

Thanks.
Anakin

Jason Blake
anakinnnn at gmail dot com