Rock Band Network

mad_taffer

Oct 4, 2007
Hey guys,

You should really look into adding some tracks to the Rock Band Network. There are already a few prog bands there (Mindflow for one) and quite a bit of metal and it ranges from Industrial to power (Ambian Dawn). I find prog to be one of the most fun genre's to play in the game, so I would love to be rockin out to some Seventh Wonder, and of course you would get a lot of exposure to the general audience. Are there any roadblocks to doing this? :headbang:

MT

Hmm good point and they could use the exposure, but Dragonforce was brought into the mainstream through that exploit and I'd hate to see the ugly side of it happening to SW. :(
Plus who would be able to handle the vocals to any respectable degree at all? :D

There was a press release not long ago that mentioned other bands coming to Rock Band Network and to name a few

Symphony X
Ayreon
Orphaned Land
Dark Tranquility

It seems that Century Media is one of the labels that embraces Rock Band as a platform for their audiences. I for one would love to play SW stuff, because to me the prog stuff and stuff like Boston (long songs with soaring melodies) are the most fun. I have been accused in the Avantasia forum of peddling my wares (like i'm a part of Harmonix)...no I'm just a fan of the games and of SW and bands like them that would love to be able to play some of their stuff in the games.

MT