Rock / Metal CDs for sale on Discogs

Svarogh4380

New Metal Member
Dec 30, 2014
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:50 pm Post subject: Metal / Rock CDs (vast array of genres) on sale Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
Hello everyone,

As some of you from the Greater Toronto Area may already know, UNRESTRAINED! mag writer Adrian Bromley passed away in 2008. Later that spring, his sister's employer ITA Ltd had purchased the remainder of his vast collection (some dozens of boxes) of CDs, vinyl, mags, swag, etc, that his family had sold wholesale and for a good sum to supply money that the family needed at the time.

ITA Ltd sold the majority of his collection piece by piece via EBAY, and this gesture actually kept the office employed throughout the summer, including Adrian's sister. ITA Ltd is a seasonal business that operates mostly during the winter so this provided a way for continual employment, but there was simply too many things to sell.

Me and several other people volunteered to help with the cataloguing and selling of some of the items during that time. Come the fall, there were still a couple of dozen boxes of CDs mostly that had not been sold. In an effort to get ITA Ltd to concentrate back on their core, more profitable business, I purchased the remaining boxes of Adrian's collection.

I have started to place them on Discogs Marketplace, which I update every 1-2 weeks.

Please see my store at this link

http://www.discogs.com/seller/Svarogh4380/profile

My preference is selling because of my financial situation, but I am open to trades depending on the item.

Gone:
JO'BURG HAWK – African Day
NEBULA – DOS E.P.s
THE SECRET - Luce

On hold:
STORMWARRIOR - Heavy Metal Fire

Added:
BLOOD HAS BEEN SHED - Spirals
BLUNDERBUSS – Blunderbuss
CATHERINE – The Naturals
CHILDREN OF BODOM - Something Wild
THE COMA RECOVERY – Drown that Holy End in Wine