Rock n Roll Hall of Shame

Can anyone with a better knowledge of Alice Cooper than mine explain this?

"Alice Cooper: on-stage mutilation, rebellion, "School's Out" prevents mice from solving mazes"
Not sure spiff, but will give it a crack

Did a goole search for "alice cooper mice maze" and on the 3rd page of listings, I found this entry:

Mad Times: August 2003 ArchivesAerosmith does nice work with "Come Together" and Alice Cooper ..... The mice shrug their shoulders and head out into the maze to find the next bonanza. ...
tomecat.com/madtimes/archive/2003_08.html - 56k - Cached - Similar pages

Had a look, and it is a series of reviews of things from books to movies. The 2 references come from 2 seperate and unrelated reviews. 1 for a movie (I think) relating to Sgt Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band where the Alice Cooper reference come from. The "maze" is a reference to a self help book "Who Moved My Cheese" by Spencer Johnson MD. The maze part is in the parable sumation

if this is where thier "research" comes from, they are drawing a very long bow, or something else that becomes longer the more you "draw" it!

can check it out at http://tomecat.com/madtimes/archive/2003_08.html

"Band-name AC/DC purportedly stands for Assault Christians Destroy Christians."

AHahahahaahaha.... Holy shit that was funny! I wonder if anyone (who never took science class) believes that.

"(About Nirvana) singer committed suicide, hardly a role model for fans everywhere."

What the fuck!? ...That's just pain wrong.

"(About Queen)perverted lead singer dies of aids at 46."

Again, plain wrong.

"Wednesday 13: Too many to mention – This freak is as dangerous as Manson."

I'm sure he'd be proud of that.

Funniest (and most agrivating) thing I've seen in ages.

"Band-name AC/DC purportedly stands for Assault Christians Destroy Christians."

AHahahahaahaha.... Holy shit that was funny! I wonder if anyone (who never took science class) believes that.

"(About Nirvana) singer committed suicide, hardly a role model for fans everywhere."

What the fuck!? ...That's just pain wrong.

"(About Queen)perverted lead singer dies of aids at 46."

Again, plain wrong.

"Wednesday 13: Too many to mention – This freak is as dangerous as Manson."

I'm sure he'd be proud of that.

Funniest (and most agrivating) thing I've seen in ages.

I really don't think there's any point arguing any of the "facts" on this page, or pointing out how dumb they are, simply because it's possibly one of the stupidest things in history.

*GLUG*

AC/DC stands for 'Anti-Christ / Devil's Child(ren)' of course.

Haha, nice.

I really don't think there's any point arguing any of the "facts" on this page, or pointing out how dumb they are, simply because it's possibly one of the stupidest things in history.

*GLUG*

True. I was just sharing my amusement (and frustration (albeit unnescesarilly)), though.