Rock star gravesites

saxonfan

Oct 10, 2002
CHICAGO,IL,U.S.A.
Visit site
I have visited Hendrix.Neat story,the cemetery has large statue markers throughout,one of which was a sundial,his grave was 3rd stone from the sundial. I have also visited Tommy Bolin and John Bonham's grave.I would like to visit Bon Scott and Randy Rhoads someday.Am I the only odd one or is anyone else into this??

Cool Saxonfan I live not to far from were the Hendrix gravesite is when were you there? cause it's changed they have a huge marker as of recently, kinda of stonehenge looking the last time I was there Memorial day 03.

The cemetary kinda holds a special place for me, my father and some of my relatives are buried there.

saxonfan said:
I have visited Hendrix.Neat story,the cemetery has large statue markers throughout,one of which was a sundial,his grave was 3rd stone from the sundial. I have also visited Tommy Bolin and John Bonham's grave.I would like to visit Bon Scott and Randy Rhoads someday.Am I the only odd one or is anyone else into this??

:cool: Coolness dude you've been to John (moby dick) Bonhams gravesite? you lucky B#*#* you, man he's my biggest drum influence:)

saxonfan said:
RICKNROLL, I was there about 5 years ago.In a different cemetery near Seattle,Bruce Li is buried,but I couldn't find it.I was only there for 2 days and was looking for stuff to do.