Role Playing

I'm game... now where were we.... oh yes....

you dare play games with me woman???? No one gets away from me so easily....... Patience is a virtue after all these years..... You'll be back... only I can give you what you really want! *Licks his hand and watches it heal in seconds* Once they've had a taste... they always come back..... *laughs an evil stifled laugh that echos in the night*

:devil:

I'm normal guy. i'm walking down the street. Maybe I'll buy a cup of coffee.

The Big Hat can't go on like this. It's too much for The Big Hat.

Originally posted by LadyA
*cathces evil laugh, turns it to silver, wears it around neck* who'll be coming back to who?!

*muahahahahaha it will take more than that..... as I've said..... one you've had a taste.... you'll be back.... but if that doesn't do it.... *turns into a werewolf, heads into town.... chases down the nearest woman he finds, takes her back to my castle.. .rips her heart out, squeezes it, to let it bleed, slices her juggular vein open and blood lets her....... I'm sure yer getting hungry, can't you just smell that in the air? Its the sound of Inevitability, you know you must feast..... *makes the smell of fresh blood wift through the night* come my darling.... I can feel you... I know you can hear me, I know you can smell it.... Y fight it??? My essence is in you.... you know you hunger.....

get down here and dance...i never command twice...your choice, stay there and taste foul blood, or come to me , your empress and taste serenity

Originally posted by Cows on million man march
chines kung fu movie (where the mouth moves 10 times the spead of the words spoken)

u killed my master, i shall seek vengance...i will kill u. (pow...bang...poof...voosh) aha! u r not fast enough for me...(hoo...ha...nyar...)

*laughing inside*