Roll Call: Blind Guardian CA Shows

Which ones will you be at?

• Total voters

Braxil

Nov 5, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Reading around in other threads it seemed like a lot of people on the board are seeing Blind Guardian in California next weekend, so I thought I'd start this to see what shows everyone's going to, maybe we'll run into each other. Everyone should get out and support our beloved bards!

All 4, plus the first one in Phoenix! Road trip, baby!

I'll be the guy with the really long blonde Fabio hair and the double goatee at or very near the front of the line. Come say hi and chat with us, I'm sure we'll be bored from waiting in line!

I was planning something similiarly crazy, but I don't see it working considering I've got to deal with class every day. =/ I'll be sure to say hi though, I should be there extremely early myself.

I'll be at the Galaxy show on the 10th!! I think the Galaxy is a better venue sound wise, sight wise, etc. Does anyone know if Avalon has improved at all? Last time I was there was for Iced Earth on the Horrow Show tour (back when it was The Palace) and I remember not liking it too much......

actordude said:
I'll be at the Galaxy show on the 10th!! I think the Galaxy is a better venue sound wise, sight wise, etc. Does anyone know if Avalon has improved at all? Last time I was there was for Iced Earth on the Horrow Show tour (back when it was The Palace) and I remember not liking it too much......

That night at the Palace it was scary, i looked up & they had a huge net catching all the pieces falling from the ceiling!!!!, what pissed me was that they let people in when the 1st band hits the stage, by the time we got in, Jag Panzer had played half of their set :cry: the place smelled like my grandma's closet :heh:

Curufin said:
All 4, plus the first one in Phoenix! Road trip, baby!

I'll be the guy with the really long blonde Fabio hair and the double goatee at or very near the front of the line. Come say hi and chat with us, I'm sure we'll be bored from waiting in line!

I'm going the 9th in san diego, i'm almost sure i'll drive up to the Galaxy for a 2nd show, but man you're hardcore!!! have fun on all the shows :headbang:

My buddy and I have already secured the seats right above the stage on the right side in the House of Blues, San Diego. And when you buy them, it costs 30 bucks, but you get a thirty dollars voucher, which of course we'll be using to booze it up right after work until show time. And the trolly drops off literally 1/2 block north of the house of blues for anybody who doesn't want to worry about driving home after the show.

Wow,great weekend to be in So Cal
I have both the 10th and 11th picked,all depends on how I can get there(as i do not think I can bring my rig to the Hollywood show
I'm really not that big on BGs music(I love a few songs,Imaginations being by far and away their best song,and they do have a few beautiful ballads),however,to me,they come across much better live than on CD(they strip down the bombasticness a bit live and you get a really talented live band)
So I do think i need to see them again

Flavio - I remember the net!:loco:

We were so far back in line we ended up sitting in the balcony......and missing Jag Panzer all together (luckily I got to see them at the Galaxy sometime later....)

The only saving grace was that I got to see Barlow and Christy!!:headbang: