Roll Call for Reggie's - 5/13/11

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Who is going to be there?

I am!!!!

Boys - Do you happen to know what time you are playing? Will you be playing last? I will not be able to get to Reggie's until about 10, if not later. I just want to confirm that I won't miss you!

Good luck with the East Coast run.

Who wants to pick me up in New Mexico and relocate me at the show? I can find my own way back home =)

To bad you didn't talk to Sasha, you could have tried to fit in his luggage or something!

You mean I missed out on one hell of a claustrophobic venture that may of left my wife (thankfully) baffled\silenced when I would have had to explain my sudden disappearance and flight back down home? What an gloomy realization :-/

I've got a double whammy of a retirement party for someone in our department that same night, as well as some family arriving from Cincinnati that night to visit for the weekend. But I'm going to buy a ticket anyway in case something goes wrong and they don't end up traveling to visit. And, if I can't go to the show, at least I've provided some token support with the ticket purchase. Sigh.

Ken

So, the show is tonight....

Am I the only active local poster left on this forum??????????

Where the hell are all the locals who used to post on here?????

Hey I'm here! Just flew into Chicago last night (and I scheduled my flight so I could see ND!). Looking forward to seeing all you guys again! And to take pictures as well! Hopefully the lighting will be good.

So, the show is tonight....

Am I the only active local poster left on this forum??????????

Where the hell are all the locals who used to post on here?????

I live in the Rockford area, but couldn't make the trip as I am stuck at work this morning. Just can't do the late night early morning thing any more. I'm excited to hear reviews of the show or to see some footage. There was great footage of the last Reggies show, so I'm hoping for more.