Blurb at Reggie's web site for date w/ Katatonia

metalprof

Ken Luther
Mar 11, 2005
Valparaiso, IN
faculty.valpo.edu
I checked out the Reggie's Rock Club web site and came across the blurb for Novembers Doom as part of the line-up supporting Katatonia later this month. It says,

"In 2006, Novembers Doom once again entered the studio to record the follow up to 2005's "The Pale Haunt Departure." The philosophy was simple... If it isn't broken, don't fix it. Sessions for "The Novella Reservoir" began with Chris Djuricic once again engineering and co-producing, also taking up the recording of the Bass guitar. Mixed by the highly respected Dan Swano, and mastered again by legendary James Murphy, "The Novella Reservoir" was completed, becoming the bands greatest audible onslaught yet. Taking their musical direction to the next logical step in their evolution, Novembers Doom has broken free from their past genre labels, to create a modern dark metal CD influenced heavily by their Chicago 90's death metal roots. "The Novella Reservoir" is easily the bands most aggressive CD to date, and will, without a doubt concrete them as one of the top bands of their genre."

You guys might want to put on your publicist hats and let them know, "Um, dudes, we have a newer CD out...". :)

Good luck at the gig!

Ken

If I recall, we did contact them to let them know that was outdated and they didn't change it anyway. *shrug* What can you do?

Unfortunately this has been an issue regarding the INRI cd in general, as it seems alot of people didn't know it came out. We'll definitely do what we can to try and rectify that problem for the next cd, that's for sure....

Is this an MP shows production?
If so, that would explain it.

Once they get a bio for a band, they use it for eternity. I know this first hand, from the last time I was in an active band, almost 10 years ago!

just saw this tour at the palladium, it was incredible. Met Kobi, told him to saw high to you guys at the Chicago show. He thinks very highly of you guys.