MetalManiacs newsletter blurb about our new PSP site

NvmbrsDoom5

Jul 24, 2002
Chicago
www.novembersdoom.com
This was taken from the weekly newsletter sent out by www.metalmaniacs.com Since I know some of you probably don't subscribe to this, I thought I'd go ahead and repost it here....

NOVEMBERS DOOM launch PSP formatted website

Chicago's dark metal act NOVEMBERS DOOM continue to evolve with their music as well as technology.
Lead singer Paul Kuhr has issued the following press release:
"With the birth of the Playstation Portable gaming unit (PSP), comes a new form of multimedia and communication. Not only does this machine play video games, but it allows access to surf the Internet, download and view images, as well as video. With this technology growing, and the popularity of the PSP with sales in the millions, it's only a matter of time until PSP formatted websites become a standard in portable media.
Novembers Doom.com now offers you a stripped down version of the normal website, containing just the essentials for news and media updates. You can download wallpaper, mp3s and video directly to your PSP using firmware 2.0, and your PSP web browser. The media is also accessible with your PC, and you can copy the files to your PSP with a USB cable."
To access the PSP site: www.novembersdoom.com/psp.html

Yeah, I'm lovin this whole PSP thing. Now when I go on vacation, I can take ND with me (no, not literally, but thanks for asking). Now if I could only keep the damn thing charged LOL.

Seriously guys, this is a pretty sweet concept. Now all we need is the DVD, and I'm like a kid in a candy store

Damn, thats right make a PSP formatted site, but no pocket pc formated site? - I swear pocketPC's are way popular than PSP's, and mostly kid's have them too.

P.S - Graphics suck on PSP's, too much screen trails, I hate it.

P.S - It was considerate of the band to dedciate a section of the site to fans with PSP's ;-)

Yeah the sites a great Idea. I am literally creaming myself over the thought a ND dvd :)