Novembers Doom - Made To Indoctrinate Our Youth.

PhlegethonVeins

Autopsy Obsessed
May 3, 2005
WI
:p Well, I jest but nonetheless, there is something you guys magically lace within your music that brings my 2 year old to a head banging / moshing around frenzy. First found this out with Lazarus Regret a bit after INRI released and I caught a bit of it on video (had to take the video down because some jack off on youtube decided to download it / edit images of my kid.) and ever since then I have tried to duplicate this energy from my kid, only to find again and again Novembers Doom material was the only thing that would get him to do such.

Upon checking out Aphotic for review, my son immediately got into the groove again. Jumping, head banging, doing his impersonation of daddy's death metal vocals and laughing. I would of mentioned the magical affects of Novembers Doom music over the youth in my review, but I didn't particularly want to advertise you guys as metal for two year olds :lol: .

Anyways, whatever it is you guys have done to achieve this feat and indoctrinate my son into the realm of heavy music at a young age...keep it up.