Novembers Doom and Agalloch!

BloodSword

Jan 30, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
2 of my favorite bands(which I'll miss) playing at the same gig!! Anyway, I was reading a review with J.Haugm (forget where) but, Haugm was saying how much he liked Novembers Doom's music and that they were all friends. I just thought that was a cool statement. Is this tour coming stateside maybe? Also wanted to wish the best to Novembers Doom on this tour and of course, on down the line. Thanx. :kickass:

hey thanks for the comments.....There's no plans at this moment for this tour to occur Stateside unfortunately but who knows what the future holds. We toured with Agalloch in the U.S. back in 2004, so now it's Europe's turn! I'm sure it's going to be a good time.

If there is anyway that it would come stateside, some heartland dates would be very much appreciated. Would love to see this tour, sounds amazing.

Hey Novembers Doom, I am in the Netherlands and will defientely check you out! However, there are supposed to be two dates, one of which is in Helmond (Plato), and the other one says TBA. When will it be announced, what cities are you considering? Helmond sucks for me so I've been waiting for the other date, but I don't want to be too late if it sells out... maybe the other city you are considering is even worse! Please gimme some info :)

Angeleyes Part II said:
europezt4.jpg
:D
Is Europe really that much better? WHy am I asking, I'm sure it is.

circus_brimstone said:
Aren't 1/3 or 2/3 of Americans overweight now? Heard that somewhere, but I can't remember which figure's correct.
2/3 seems like a ridiculously high proportion, even for the states, 1/3 is a lot more believable (and thats pretty high).

Ok..that's it,I can't sleep cause of this..I will delete this picture,cause I didn't mean to be offensive to anyone...It was supposed to be a joke..atleast that's why I think they made it for in the first place..maybe the girl on the left is an "all american girl as well" how the hell should I know..someone send it to me and voila basta!!

@Dan: Just on a side note..that pic of Steve Irwin you've posted was horrible too...oh well..I'm sorry..

Goodnight!

Could the 2 of you delete that pic too.. you know..sometimes I wish I was a guy..

ohh I wasn't offended at all, I was just kidding. lol I have a fat gut, so I think i fit in there somewhere. and for the crock guy, I'm sorry about that, didn't think it would get people upset. sorry again.

Angeleyes Part II said:
Ok..that's it,I can't sleep cause of this..I will delete this picture,cause I didn't mean to be offensive to anyone...It was supposed to be a joke..atleast that's why I think they made it for in the first place..maybe the girl on the left is an "all american girl as well" how the hell should I know..someone send it to me and voila basta!!

@Dan: Just on a side note..that pic of Steve Irwin you've posted was horrible too...oh well..I'm sorry..

Goodnight!

circus_brimstone said:
Aren't 1/3 or 2/3 of Americans overweight now? Heard that somewhere, but I can't remember which figure's correct.
Those figures are all jacked up anyway. According to the government Tom Cruise is obese.

If there is anyway that it would come stateside, some heartland dates would be very much appreciated. Would love to see this tour, sounds amazing.
Yes!! That would be much appreciated. :D

I've seen that picture of the 2 girls many times. It's supposed to be funny, and it is!! But, on a side note, there are many exquisite women in the states. As there are all over the world. Simple pleasure of being a man, enjoying female beauty.

BloodSword said:
2 of my favorite bands(which I'll miss) playing at the same gig!! Anyway, I was reading a review with J.Haugm (forget where) but, Haugm was saying how much he liked Novembers Doom's music and that they were all friends. I just thought that was a cool statement. Is this tour coming stateside maybe? Also wanted to wish the best to Novembers Doom on this tour and of course, on down the line. Thanx. :kickass:

We've toured with Agalloch, played random shows with them, and they are joining us in Europe, as well as being label mates. We are certainly friends with them, and touring the USA with them again is not out of the question!

I'd love to take a ND, Agalloch and Saturnus tour stateside! I'd want to add Woods of Ypres in that mix as well.

Angeleyes Part II said:
Could the 2 of you delete that pic too.. you know..sometimes I wish I was a guy..
Negative on that, leave the pic in guys. The girl on the right is gorgeous!
Or wait... was is the one on the left...? I hate it when I get those mixed up. ;)