THE GATHERING / AGALLOCH / NOVEMBERS DOOM Tour

Why is this tour so short?

Anyway, see you guys in Cleveland! Going to rule! I'm in cleveland anyway that time because two days earlier, im going to see sarah brightman with my girlfriend....what a week its going to be!

valgalder said:
Why is this tour so short?
If it's any consolation . . . The End put together a west coast package awhile ago that did roughly the same number of dates.

Oh and I got promoted to "official guest-listed press dude" for the Cambridge gig so I should have a spare ticket. If there's some budget issue for anyone planning to go, find me and we can probably barter.

A local band was added to the Cambridge gig so doors now open at 6.

xoxoxox
-k-

Hi people

I'm kind of new to this band, even if I've listen a bit a couple of years ago, I'm just getting into them. Since I was going to the Cleveland concert, I've decide to give a try to this band. And boy, I'm glad i did! I really don't know why I didn't before... anyway...

I just wanna know how the female vocal parts will ben handle live? Since there's no girl in the band, is it going to be samples? or a guess singer?

Thanks!

The female vocals won't really be much of an issue on this tour because we are playing a shorter set and none of the songs that include them are being performed, with the exception of "With Rue And Fire" which we've performed without female vocals for quite a while now. The female vocals have been increasingly less and less predominant in the music for a while now anyhow. Hopefully, knowing this will not deter you from wanting to still see us live, but all I can say is that we've been playing without female vocals live for the better part of the last four years (other than the occasional guest appearance of a female vocalist) and doing just fine.

Thanks for checking us out and everything, hope to see you in Cleveland!

Due to the closing of L'amour in Brooklyn, NY, there will be no NY stop on the tour. There is however a second night added to the sold out show in Toronto, Canada. So if you planned on buying your ticket at the door in Toronto, you can do so for the 14th of February. Sorry to the people in NY who wanted to see us, we wanted to play for you again, and we will!