Agalloch Tour - at long last

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
THE GATHERING / AGALLOCH

Mid-February East Coast tour:

We are very glad to announce the following set of dates for THE GATHERING. This is the first USA appearance of the band since their last tour in 1999. It will also mark the appearance of Marjolein Kooijman on bass, who replaced Hugo Prinsen Geerligs last month. Main support on all the shows will be AGALLOCH, who will perform shows on the East coast for the first time.​

We are also planning in offering exlcusive merchadise for both bands so stay tuned!​

Feb. 12 - Cleveland, OH @ Agora

Feb. 13 - Toronto, CAN @ Club Rockit
Feb. 14 - Brooklyn, NY @ L'Amour
Feb. 15 - Cambridge, MA @ The Middle East
Feb. 16 - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club

Right then - who's coming to the NY show? Start the list here and we'll make a night of it. Demonspell? Zod? Lurch70?​

I am anonynmous and I have dynamic IP allocation, and I am moderator of this board and I can edit other people's posts
I SEE YUO COPMUTERR LOLZOLZOZL!!!!11111111 AND I AM TEH GAY. YES, I ADMIT IT!!

I hope they make it out to the west coast, seemings how about 2 weeks after they were out here with Antimatter I started really getting into them. :Smug:

You leave me alone with stick, I'm barely healed from the Master of Puppets beating. :D

NAD said:
I SEE YUO COPMUTERR LOLZOLZOZL!!!!11111111 AND I AM TEH GAY. YES, I ADMIT IT!!
MODERATOR ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, when did you edit that, I just noticed it. :lol:

Well ... I picked up THE MANTLE a few months ago and while I can "appreciate it" it is not a band that I would run out to see live.
But might go and have a drink with you guys anyway :)

Damn , you miseed them? AAAAAQfisdfhsqdfsd ..
I'd give one of my balls to see them : /

I'd like to, but the NY show is on the 14th (Valentine's Day). My wife would hate Agalloch, so I'd feel bad taking her there for the annual Hallmark Holiday.

Now if it was February 15th, which I like to refer to as "Steak & a Blow Job Day", I'd be there.

Are you going to BW & BK?

Zod

General Zod said:
I'd like to, but the NY show is on the 14th (Valentine's Day). My wife would hate Agalloch, so I'd feel bad taking her there for the annual Hallmark Holiday.
Yes, I considered that, but then even the wife said that I had to see Agalloch. Last time they toured, I was going to fly to Seattle to see them but she talked me out of it.

Are you going to BW & BK?
There's another one? I didn't know that - who's playing? *goes to check*

BWBK line up thus far:

Grave Digger, Primal Fear, Seven Witches, E-Force, Shadowkeep, Ion Vein, Lilitu, Crimson Glory (acoustic set).

Who's sponsoring the show this year? Metal Rules???!