THE GATHERING / AGALLOCH / NOVEMBERS DOOM Tour

By the by . . . if you Cambridge-bounds folks want/need tickets in advance, getting them from the box office means no service fees. I'm doubting anyone cares but if you do want to save a whole $2.00 . . . PM me and we'll see what can be worked out.
Also to update you on the transport thing . . . sorry but it's looking like I'll either be getting back late from Brooklyn or have some wedding-related stuff keeping me up near my second home. If I do make it down to the primary one, I'll try to let you know since that's all of 20 mins. from Provi.

I'm wondering if you guys have any idea what kind of venue you'd be playing in Chicago, and if you have any idea on the time of day you'd be playing? I know you don't yet know where you're giong to play, but I was just wondering if you think there's any chance you might end up in some OVER 21 ONLY venue. I'm just wondering cause I'm thinking about making plans to skip class and carpool over there on the 11th, but if it's going to be somewhere that I can't even get into (I'm only 19 :erk: ) that would kind of throw a wrench into the works. Do you think there's any chance of that happening?

Hello November's Doom guys. My band "The Mourning Glory" had a show with you a while ago...I'm the drummer Jacob. I doubt you remember me, but anyway, The Gathering has been my favorite band for about 6 years now, and it was a cool suprise to find out you are on the bill for their tour. I bought tickets for the Cleveland show before the Chicago one was announced ~ so Stu (our singer) and I will be seeing you there. Should be an awesome show! I don't know anything about Agalloch ~ can't seem to find a decent website for them with samples. Yours, however, is very nice. It's cool to see you guys are doing and sounding so good...really strange that you're touring with TG.

ground negative earth said:
Hello November's Doom guys. My band "The Mourning Glory" had a show with you a while ago...I'm the drummer Jacob. I doubt you remember me, but anyway, The Gathering has been my favorite band for about 6 years now, and it was a cool suprise to find out you are on the bill for their tour. I bought tickets for the Cleveland show before the Chicago one was announced ~ so Stu (our singer) and I will be seeing you there. Should be an awesome show! I don't know anything about Agalloch ~ can't seem to find a decent website for them with samples. Yours, however, is very nice. It's cool to see you guys are doing and sounding so good...really strange that you're touring with TG.

This is cool! We look forward to seeing you guys again. Just a question though, why so strange we're touring with them?

ground negative earth said:
strange...as in strange coincidence...small world...degrees of seperation and such.

I know what you mean. Two of my bosses are coming along. Further, both people I corresponded with over the internet then met in Jersey for the first time are now on their way as well.

Novembers Paul said:
...Actually, both would be a bit strange. haha
I realized there are some Agalloch downloads on the The End Records site. Interesting music. I guess all the bands are quite different from each other, but I think there will be something to enjoy from each, and should probably work out well overall. For some reason The Gathering has always seemed to maintain a lot of Metal fans, even after they stopped playing Metal quite some time ago.

Oh yeah... the offer to help you folks still stands. If you need photos for the site, some sort of foodstuffs or drinks brought to the venue, or just some manual labor of some sort... feel free to give me a ring prior to the 2/15 show. Just PM, IM, or email and hit me up for my #, bitches.