Agalloch Tour - at long last

Any of you bastids going to Fall Into Darkness? The L.A contingent will be there with ale in hand. It appears as if Dr. Pierre is also a lock.

Tentative Line-Up

10/30/2009 8:00 PM at Berbati’s Pan, Portland, Oregon
Agalloch
w/ Amber Asylum, Fauna, and Soriah

10/31/2009 8:00PM
YOB w/ Ludicra + Others

:loco:

All I'm waiting on is when the hell tickets go on sale and how to get them. I'll pass it along when I find out.

EricT are you still planning on hitting up those shows?

Possibly Chicago. Milwaukee is a definite no go since I have to work that Saturday morning. If I can find a direct flight out to Chicago (that isn't a million dollars and a stool sample) Saturday afternoon, I'm there.

Portland is kinda up in the air at the moment due to the unpredictability of the working schedule.

The set list:

Dead winter days,
As embers dress the sky (no acoustic interlude)
In the shadow of our pale companion
limbs
not unlike the waves
bloodbirds
falling snow
The lodge (fucked and raped version of the original. If they wouldn't have said it was The Lodge, I wouldn't have picked up the melody)

Here's the new shirt with Mother Russia wearing it
photo.php

they want their skull back

I just read about this. People wonder why they rarely play outside of the Pacific Northwest.

Agalloch said:
"We had an excellent time in Milwaukee last night and the audience was wonderful. It was a great surprise. However, a very important canine skull was stolen from the stage during 'The Lodge' and we would like to get it back.

It is a very sentimental piece and we would like to think that the person who grabbed it simply did not consider this. There were a lot of random horns and bones scattered across the front of the stage that perhaps didn't look important or replaceable. This skull is not replaceable!

If whoever took it would bring it to the Chicago show tonight and would just put it on the stage, all will be forgiven and forgotten. We do not want our memories of these Midwest gigs to be tainted."