THE GATHERING / AGALLOCH / NOVEMBERS DOOM Tour

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

THE GATHERING / AGALLOCH / NOVEMBERS DOOM Tour

We are happy to announce NOVEMBERS DOOM has joined THE GATHERING and AGALLOCH on the upcoming Mid-February East coast tour. This is the bands first tour of the United States, and plans are in the works for NOVEMBERS DOOM to tour the west coast in 2004 as well. Merchandise will be available from all 3 bands, and exclusive items will be sold as well.

THE GATHERING / AGALLOCH / NOVEMBERS DOOM - Mid-February East coast tour:
Feb. 11 - Chicago, IL @ (To Be Announced)
Feb. 12 - Cleveland, OH @ Agora
Feb. 13 - Toronto, CAN @ Club Rockit
Feb. 14 - Brooklyn, NY @ L'Amour
Feb. 15 - Cambridge, MA @ The Middle East
Feb. 16 - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club

Complete NOVEMBERS DOOM schedule:
Jan. 31 - Milwaukee WI @ The Rave (Doomsday Fest)
Feb. 11 - Chicago, IL @ TBA (w/ The Gathering & Agalloch)
Feb. 12 - Cleveland, OH @ Agora (w/ The Gathering & Agalloch)
Feb. 13 - Toronto, CAN @ Club Rockit (w/ The Gathering & Agalloch)
Feb. 14 - Brooklyn, NY @ L'Amour (w/ The Gathering & Agalloch)
Feb. 15 - Cambridge, MA @ The Middle East (w/ The Gathering & Agalloch)
Feb. 16 - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club (w/ The Gathering & Agalloch)
Feb. 27 - Lansing, Illinois @ JJ Kellys (Chicago Powerfest 2004)

If I can find a ride to and from, you know that I'll definitely be at the Cambridge show come hell or high water. There's no way I can miss a show in the area. Send me flyers too, if there are any, to promote the gig. I'll send my address if you need it, Lar. There's a couple places here that I can leave some at. If not, I'll try and come up with one of my own. This is some great news, finally; let's hope it leads to more with the recording of the new cd and more exposure from a label with more backing support.

If you Rhode Island folks get absolutely stuck and need to be there, the commuter rail runs from Providence to South Station in Boston. It would be possible to swap over to the subway there, taking the red line five stops to Central Square. Of course, such a trip might be utterly asinine in light of schedules. You can check that at http://www.mbta.org.

So far as flyers go, I'll keep you posted. There were discussions about my getting something official to photocopy the crap out of, but we'll see.

I'll also keep an ear out for possible rides. Right now, the best arrangements I could make would have you arriving 48-72 hours early, with the extra time spent homeless and a ride home not materializing until 15 hours after the gig ends.

In a far away past my former band Cone also played with "The Gathering" in "de Oosterpoort" Groningen, Holland. Some time after they recorded "Mandylion." They probably don't remember, but....who does!! (except for me). I like Agalloch too and wish to see a package like this in, for example,......"de Oosterpoort" in Groningen.

I wish you lots of fun!!! :Spin:

Oh Paul since you're on the package now I'm supposed to let you know that there's a post show Carebears viewing/Shirley Temple drinking festival at my second home. Alcohol would be served if you bastards confirmed the friggin' interviews so I could add them to my portfolio and not have to work so hard once the semester started.

Well, my broker is E.L.S. Hutton and E.L.S. Hutton says they signed with Def Jam.

OPETH_DT said:
If I can find a ride to and from, you know that I'll definitely be at the Cambridge show come hell or high water. There's no way I can miss a show in the area. Send me flyers too, if there are any, to promote the gig. I'll send my address if you need it, Lar. There's a couple places here that I can leave some at. If not, I'll try and come up with one of my own. This is some great news, finally; let's hope it leads to more with the recording of the new cd and more exposure from a label with more backing support.
how long of a trip would you say it is from Prov to Cambridge?

The schedules on the mbta site can tell you when the commuter rail is projected to come in at south station. From there... I'd say another 25 minutes on the red line but i always add extra time due to expecting people to obstruct the closing of doors for five minutes at each stop