Novembers Doom in Brooklyn, NY (NEW DATE)

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Hey guys, sorry but the date was changed due to a scheduling conflict. Here's the NEW info!

You can get all the info on the gig here: http://www.lamourrocks.com/

Saturday, February 22nd @ Lamours

Doomsday Fest

Divine Silence
Novembers Doom
Gray Skies Fallen

& More To Be Announced

Doors Open At 7:30 pm
ALL AGES
$10 cover

This show is Novembers Doom's first time in New York, so make sure you don't miss it. We'll play about a 45 minute set.

king%20of%20the%20hill.jpg

Hey Paul! My other guitar players band is playing that show with you guys. Hehe its funny because they rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaallllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy DO NOT FIT on that bill. They are like a happy pop rock band with a chick singer, and a super shreddy guitar player, hehe. It's going to be weird, if anything the band hes in with me would fit perfectly on that bill, but were not ready yet. Anyways, just warning you, when you hear some chick that sounds like Fiona Apple, stoner rock, happy space trucking riffs, and crazy guitar solos, dont be too suprised. Im really shocked Lamours booked them for that show, they are gonna get so much heat from the crowd. It's just going to be like WTF!? Hahaha, well, I'll be there. can't wait to see you guys.

-Thornie

Originally posted by Pseudonym
Hey Paul! My other guitar players band is playing that show with you guys. Hehe its funny because they rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaallllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy DO NOT FIT on that bill. They are like a happy pop rock band with a chick singer, and a super shreddy guitar player, hehe. It's going to be weird, if anything the band hes in with me would fit perfectly on that bill, but were not ready yet. Anyways, just warning you, when you hear some chick that sounds like Fiona Apple, stoner rock, happy space trucking riffs, and crazy guitar solos, dont be too suprised. Im really shocked Lamours booked them for that show, they are gonna get so much heat from the crowd. It's just going to be like WTF!? Hahaha, well, I'll be there. can't wait to see you guys.

-Thornie

It sounds like that's the band i'll enjoy the most! hahahah!

I'll try to go to this. It's esiest for me to go on a Saturday, and WOOHOO! all ages! I hate missing sdhows because of the damn restrictions. I'll wait to beg my mom to let me go after exams. hopefully I'll do well and be able to go. This would be my first ND concert :)

I just got the times, and other bands on the list...

Doors: 7:30pm

Divinity Destroyed: 8:00pm-8:30pm
The New Mexikans: 8:45pm-9:15pm
Sapphic Ode: 9:30pm-10:00pm
Cyanide Breed 10:15pm-10:45pm
Grey Skies Fallen: 11:00pm-11:30pm
Novembers Doom: 11:45pm-12:30am
Divine Silence: 12:40am-1:40am

Sapphic Ode....I think that a member of that band signed our guest book once. Seemed pretty cool. Always wanted to check them out. Regardless of whether or not these other bands perfectly fit the bill, its always interesting to check out new bands and I'm looking forward to it.

anyhow, cool about the show. I will absolutely make my best effort to go. Shows with more than 3 bands packed into an evening make me wary, for the bands' sakes just because it's always, always more likely than not that a band or two will take longer than they are alloted to set up or will inconsiderately extend their set.

Then the bands that play last get skr00d, either getting cut short by curfew or having to go on at 3 AM when everyone has already gone home.

:(