NOVEMBERS DOOM FOR 70,000 TONS OF METAL 2012!

Damn, I talked to the 70000 Tons of Metal people and if I went I would be able to get a photo/press pass, but no way I could get enough money for the cabin+tickets+flight....

Well, we haven't heard a peep regarding any possibility of being added to this fest, unfortunately

Bullshit if you ask me. Novembers Doom has been one of the most solid bands from day one. If there isn't an invite extended I'll be thoroughly disappointed. I guess you have to have a 25 year old ego to get an invite on this cruise, unless you're ripping off Children of Bodom and your name is Blackguard. Yuck! Up the Novembers Doom, down with the bull!

I like Blackguard actually, quite a bit more than CoB, but I digress.....

We'll see what happens but unfortunately we're just not as high profile as alot of other bands they're seeking, plus the fact that we aren't hooked up with a well-reputed booking agency/management firm can make a difference......it's all business shit unfortunately and it's the stuff that's held us back for years, but nevertheless it's good that you guys make your voices heard to the promoters like you've been doing, it still does help. Promoters want to sell tickets and put on a good show so if they know people want to see us, maybe it'll happen. Either way, your efforts are appreciated by us!

If you guys want us, then seriously, you need to keep at them about it, and get some friends involved too. They WILL listen to fans, but not just one or two. They need to see that we're in demand from you guys. We're working on it, but we NEED the support! Keep demanding us (in a nice way.)

All of these fests like this seem to be pretty tough for us (and alot of other bands) to be a part of. The promoters book bands that they personally really want to have on their show, and I'm sure there's also alot of "who you know" kind of politics too, which is pretty common. We'd love to take part in something like this but clearly the promoters have little to no interest in us at this point, so I just don't know *shrug*

I've been on both 70k cruises and am booked for both Barge to Hell and 70k 2013, would love to have Novembers Doom on one of them!

I am lucky enough though that the evening I land in Denver, CO, about 3 weeks from now I get to see you guys there :kickass:

How about you guys set up your own cruise!!!
You can sail up and down the Des Plaines River!!! :)

Anyone remember the punk band NDI (New Duncan Imperials). Didn’t they use to do a New Years Eve concert/cruise on Lake Michigan back in the 90’s?

Congrats guys, hopefully we can get a doomcast or 2 from the high seas with some guest stars and vito drunk off his ass on jamaican rum.