NOVEMBERS DOOM members launch CHARRED OWEN Vinyl Label

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
NOVEMBERS DOOM’s Paul Kuhr and Mike Feldman launch
CHARRED OWEN Vinyl Label

Paul Kuhr and Mike Feldman of U.S. death/doom pioneers NOVEMBERS DOOM have officially launched CHARRED OWEN, a record label catering to vinyl enthusiasts and collectors. Below is a statement from Paul about the label.

Having a mutual love for what is collectable and a vinyl format now considered classic, Novembers Doom members Paul Kuhr and Mike Feldman have brought to life a newly formed record label. CHARRED OWEN was created out of nostalgia and a desire to see our own work released on a timeless format, vinyl. Not only is it collectable, but no other format has even been able to capture the full beauty of cover art, along with a tonal warmth only vinyl could bring.

We will start with a collaboration with The End Records to release select Novembers Doom titles, starting with “APHOTIC” available June 19th, but we won’t stop there. Plans for other releases in the future are already in the works, with other bands in consideration.

As musicians in the metal industry and fans of the same genre, our goal with CHARRED OWEN is to create collectable quality vinyl, from talented bands. We have many plans for the future, and we’re looking forward to seeing it all come to life.

For more information, and pre-order information please visit: www.charredowen.com

Excellent idea, and I hope it pans out being able to cater to acts that have a hard time getting vinyl done with their labels.

Hi Paul,

I have ordered this vinyl some time ago but I have not received it yet.
The End Records have had it for sale for a while.
I chose to buy it from the Charred Owen site to support you.
Have these orders been shipped out?

Hi Paul,

I have ordered this vinyl some time ago but I have not received it yet.
The End Records have had it for sale for a while.
I chose to buy it from the Charred Owen site to support you.
Have these orders been shipped out?

Absolutely. Every order was personally shipped out by me, and they usually go out within a couple of days of placing the order. If your's hasn't arrived, there's certainly something wrong in shipping. Contact me at my email addess and I'll look into this, and if it's lost, I'll ship you another ASAP.

Email me your contact info at:

Paul (at) novembersdoom (dot) com