The Current Status of the Novembers Doom Contest at Appropriate Apocalypse...

rhavin2112

Lost to Apathy
Feb 26, 2002
Knoxville, TN
www.appropriateapocalypse.com
In little over 24 hours we have recieved 35 entries!

If you haven't entered the contest yet, do so now!

Grand Prize-
the entire Dark Symphonies Novembers Doom Discography autographed by Paul Kuhr, plus as an added bonus, Paul will also send to thewinner autographed copies of the "Of Sculpted Ivy" album and the ULTRA RARE "For Every Leaf That Falls" ep, plus an autographed "The Knowing" poster!!!!

There are alos cd goodies for 1st and 2cd place winners!!

just click on the url below and check out the Novembers Doom feature!!

Originally posted by rhavin2112
In little over 24 hours we have recieved 35 entries!

If you haven't entered the contest yet, do so now!

Grand Prize-
the entire Dark Symphonies Novembers Doom Discography autographed by Paul Kuhr, plus as an added bonus, Paul will also send to thewinner autographed copies of the "Of Sculpted Ivy" album and the ULTRA RARE "For Every Leaf That Falls" ep, plus an autographed "The Knowing" poster!!!!

There are alos cd goodies for 1st and 2cd place winners!!

just click on the url below and check out the Novembers Doom feature!!
You know, I'm sure the rest of the guys in the band wouldn't mind signing the cd's too; unless you just want them signed by Paul.

No, that would be great. I set this up with Mike at DS and he had the cd's signed by Paul at Metalfest. I was hoping we could get the whole band invlved but Paul was the only one that had the chance to sign them. If I could mail you the the three discs he sent me and the rest of the band signed them that would be even better!!

Let me know what you think....

Ah, didn't know that they were already signed.
Well, if it's worth it to you, we can definitely take the time to sign & ship them back. It's the least we could do for you running the contest and all. And thanks for all the kind words in the review. That was bitch-tastic!

Originally posted by chupe666

You know, I'm sure the rest of the guys in the band wouldn't mind signing the cd's too; unless you just want them signed by Paul.

Actually, that was the only reason I said I would send the winner other stuff, because i was under the impression that everyone signed those CD's at metalfest for the contest. The point was to have everyone to sign the pieces I will send to the winner.

No, that would be great. I set this up with Mike at DS and he had the cd's signed by Paul at Metalfest. I was hoping we could get the whole band invlved but Paul was the only one that had the chance to sign them. If I could mail you the the three discs he sent me and the rest of the band signed them that would be even better!!

Let me know what you think....

If you send them to us, we would be happy to sign them all.

Originally posted by chupe666
Ah, didn't know that they were already signed.
Well, if it's worth it to you, we can definitely take the time to sign & ship them back. It's the least we could do for you running the contest and all. And thanks for all the kind words in the review. That was bitch-tastic!

Okay, the three that were sent to me from Mike are To Welcom, The Knowing, and Amid. If you would send me an email with a snail mail addy I can send the prizes to you to sign. You might want to get with Paul as well since he has also thrown in the Ivy album and the ep. I am assuming he will be sending those out to the winner as well. I need to e-mail him and see how he wants to coordinate this.

I plan to announce the Grand prize winner as well as the first and second place winners on this forum with your permission.....

rhavin2112@appropriateapocalypse.com

Originally posted by Novembers Paul

Actually, that was the only reason I said I would send the winner other stuff, because i was under the impression that everyone signed those CD's at metalfest for the contest. The point was to have everyone to sign the pieces I will send to the winner.
I don't remember signing them for Mike. Maybe we should check with him and make sure, but I don't recall signing them. It wouldn't take much, just mailing time and postage, but you know I'm sure the guys'd be into it. Joe loves writing his name because it rhymes with HO.

And yeah, it'd make sense for the Grand Prize winner to have all those discs. Maybe a shirt too? We've got a few left I believe. Just XL and L, but you think we could do that too?

Guys, I'm sorry I feel like this is my fault. I should have coordinated it better. Thanks for you guys helping me out with this! I will change the contest page and re-post on the boards I have advertised. The Grand Prize just got bigger and better!! Someone's gonna be a happy camper in September!!!

Guys, I'm sorry I feel like this is my fault. I should have coordinated it better. Thanks for you guys helping me out with this! I will change the contest page and re-post on the boards I have advertised. The Grand Prize just got bigger and better!! Someone's gonna be a happy camper in September!!!
Not at all! A little miscommunication on our part. Evidently we were all supposed to sign the discs at Metalfest, and we were probably too busy trying not to look at that trainwreck of a stripper across from our table to pay attention to signing anything. If you send the 3 discs you have to us, we'll get them signed, along with the Sculptured Ivy and FELTF EP discs, and go from there. Let us know if you want them sent back to you or if we should wait and send them directly to the winner of the Grand Prize. Also, I'm sure we have a Long Sleeve 'To Welcome the Fade' shirt we can throw in as well (L or XL only I'm afraid).

And thanks again for setting this up!
Eric & ND