Novembers Doom and Agalloch!

dan of bereavement said:
Man, I missed a whole page during work..lol'

Thanks to the ND guys for there kind words, that means a lot to me, \m/

Shroud Agalloch, WOY, KOTC and Novembers Doom, holy shit that would be amazing!!!! Im in! lol sign me up!

Hey Mike, didn't know you posted here lol! In my band even lol!
well, good to see you posting on this awesome bands board.

Rick: dude, you are in GSF? Long time fan here, you guys rock! We just confirmed to play at Heathen Crusade 2, So I hope we get to meet/Drink beers! Will you be at the pre party on Thursday? I think we are flying out that morning! That will be awesome!!!!

Make it happen. I'll be there.

dan of bereavement said:
Rick: dude, you are in GSF? Long time fan here, you guys rock! We just confirmed to play at Heathen Crusade 2, So I hope we get to meet/Drink beers! Will you be at the pre party on Thursday? I think we are flying out that morning! That will be awesome!!!!

Hey Dan!

Yup, I play guitar and sing in GSF. That's killer news about Heathen Crusade! I'll tell ya something, this is gonna be our first trip in like 6 years, and we're fucking psuched! It shall be a weekend of debauchery, I'm sure! Yes, we're gonna fly out Thursday morning, so the festivities will begin for us at the pre-party.

I still am unsure of how long our set will be, but I'd like to mix in some brand new shit with stuff from the first three records. Anyway, we can't wait.

dan of bereavement said:
We just confirmed to play at Heathen Crusade 2, So I hope we get to meet/Drink beers! Will you be at the pre party on Thursday? I think we are flying out that morning! That will be awesome!!!!
dude! I was already planning on attending heathen crusade! Thats awesome :headbang:! And now i'm old enough that I dont need someone from your band to sneak me into the show :lol:

dan of bereavement said:
Hey Mike, didn't know you posted here lol! In my band even lol!
well, good to see you posting on this awesome bands board.

I came here due to Jeremy's forum awhile ago. I don't visit often (enough) and usually when I'm posting news on Darkened Soul or Mired in Twilight projects.

Rick! Long time no chat with man! I don't think I was in Shroud back when we first were in contact (metalmike@comcast.net). It'll be good to a) meet up with you and the band and b) to see you guys live.

But I do want to see ND live again hopefully next year, either playing with or watching the show! And hopefully we'll see some of the ND folks at Heathen in January.

Mike

Gah, I envy anyone who gets to see Agalloch live. November's Doom playing with them just makes the experience ever so sweeter.

Seeing as Agalloch is probably my favorite band, of all time, I can only hope that they play a full US tour like this coming summer.

Very interesting thread here....I don't know if it's just me, but it seems that the make-the-locals-pay-to-open-a-touring-show scenario has become far more common as of late. I totally lucked out in that my band Vex is going to be the only local band for Moonspell/Katatonia/Daylight Dies show in San Antonio. I am completely psyched.

To all the November's Doom members, you guys did a great job at the Heathen Crusade earler this year. I flew up there mainly for Primordial but I ended up enjoying the whole thing. If/when I see an official announcement for this proposed Agalloch/Woods of Ypres/ND tour, I will get the promoter I know around here to send an offer. I dig all of those bands a great deal, but at least from what I've seen (I could be wrong), they aren't that widely known around here so I will see to it that a shitload of people come out. Cheers...

affinityband said:
Are they norweigen?

...No just people that I have been Jamming with forever. If you have ever heard of December Wolves, Mourndrear, Hell's Infinite 6 or even Cold Northern Vengance Those are some of the musicians that I have in some way or another played with throughout the years. Big black metal guys.