The Novembers Doom Podcast

Sorry guys! We do hope to get back to this soon. With working in a new drummer, there's a ton of material we need to get tight with, PLUS for some good news, we've started writing the next CD, so our days are filled with music. The Podcast will return, and soon!

new CD already? HOLY SHIT!!!!! Best news I have heard in a long time!!

Well, keep in mind, we JUST started writing. It's going to take time to write it all, then record, then the long wait after we hand it in... MAYBE late 2012, early 2013?

We're not in a hurry, so it depends on how fast the material comes together, and how happy we are with the results.

New blood does this. It fires everyone up, and get's things moving in high gear.

So I started listening to these over again, and god damn they still make me laugh. But anyways in podcast 8 or 9 Paul and Larry say something about them maybe doing a classic toy podcast and then in one of the more recent ones they say something about doing another podcast. So did you do the toy one, something else, and is it out there for our listening pleasure?

You guys do interviews or podcats with others on the big boat that we should be aware of?