The Novembers Doom Podcast

Our old Bassist from Pale Haunt, Mike LeGros was bit on the top of his foot from what the hospital called "A baby" recluse spider, and within 12 hours, necrosis had already started to eat the top of his foot. The top of his foot now looks like you took a table spoon, and scooped out a chunk. Picture the same spoon scooping out a half inch of Ice Cream from a fresh container. Those spiders are pure EVIL.

Have you seen Jeff Hanneman from Slayer's arm? Looks like he lost his whole bicep due to one of those little fuckers.

Same here, I have "Who Linger" , but am now going to get around to ordering DoB. The tone they took about buying the new record and the record company had me wondering if there are problems with The End and ND.

I enjoyed Who Linger, however Disposing of Betrayers is far superior in my opinion. You will not be disappointed.

You guys were talking about baritone guitars was just wandering if you ever checked out the PRS mushok model? I think its worth checking out.

Yes I have checked out the PRS baritone, it's very nice. I gave it a try when I was at NAMM last year and was impressed with it, which is saying something since I am not a real big fan of PRS overall. I own a PRS Santana model and it's nice, and I've played others that were good, but it's just not "my thing". But I really liked the feel and tone of the PRS baritone, and it's quite affordable so I'd recommend it. I know Vito has been itching to check one out.

You guys were talking about baritone guitars was just wandering if you ever checked out the PRS mushok model? I think its worth checking out.

I've never played a PRS before, but I am getting this PRS baritone after this tour we are going on. I have the Mushok Ibanez baritone, and it's amazing. I am hoping the PRS is just as good. Larry told me how great he thought it was at NAMM, and I've read a lot of great reviews on it, so I'm sold on getting one. I'm going with the silver burst finish.

Larry you should check out Zakk Wylde's studio. He has a life size doll of the girl from the exorcist. ;)

Yeah I think I'll pass on that one. I probably couldn't be in the same room with that doll.

And people better not get bright ideas to be "funny" by trying to fuck with me about the Exorcist thing too, sending me videos or pics or shit to mess with me....because I will seriously punch a motherfucker in the mouth if they try to fuck with me.

I went to watch exorcist the begining at the theatre and i dont think iv watched a scary movie since. Demonic shit scares me, i was paranoid for weeks.

Oh and i dont blame you for not wanting to check out that doll, but the cool thing about it is that her head is remote controled so you can make it spin.

I dont think its funny to mess with peoples fears anyways so sorry for bringing it up.

I feel Sasha's pain...I had to move down to New Mexico from the midwest to appease the wifes career. Everything horrible you guys are saying about the state...yeah...its true.

Oh don't be sorry for bringing it up GK, it's cool :)

Will, if you had a drummer, the trick would be to tilt the cymbals a certain way so that they catch all the various produce being thrown at the stage, and afterwards you can all have a nice salad.