The Novembers Doom Podcast

So basically it's like that interview I did with you years ago where we discussed ND for 45 seconds, Sesame Street for 15 minutes, and Carebears for the rest?

Oh and Larry I'd love that Midwest Metal thing! Someone passed me some Sindrome demos and they were AWESOME!!!!

p. s. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

I'm upset that it took me this long to tune into the podcast. Highly entertaining. The fact that there isn't footage of you throwing that guy off stage though is in fact a crime against humanity. What I wouldn't give to witness such...

Re: Episode 12

Holy crap, i remember the guy in Metal & Hardcore Fest 2001 or 2002 that jumped up on stage. Jodi took pics of him, I still have them. I think she got 3-4 pics so it's like a stop-animation movie starting w/ him climbing onstage, yelling, then gone. Absolut-ly amazing.

The Dead Leaf echo clearly should of had a video =p

Disappointed to hear Disposing of Betrayers sold poorly, I know I wasn't the only one that gave it a positive review, seemed like it was going to take off and then...heard nothing from people.

It'd be cool if at least down the line the TAT cd became regarded as a lost classic or something. It deserves more recognition than it gets. I guess these days the only way you can get that sort of attention is to either tour your ass off on a bunch of shitty tours or have some kind of underground kvlt factor in your favor.

I'm going to find a way to make good on this shoulder rub 'offer'. There was no disclaimer I came across...

New Mexico is pretty much Brown Recluse heaven...I never had issues with spiders until I woke up with one of those fuckers crawling in front of my face. A google search of their bites afterwards...and I'm stricken with arachnophobia. Just fucked up.

Our old Bassist from Pale Haunt, Mike LeGros was bit on the top of his foot from what the hospital called "A baby" recluse spider, and within 12 hours, necrosis had already started to eat the top of his foot. The top of his foot now looks like you took a table spoon, and scooped out a chunk. Picture the same spoon scooping out a half inch of Ice Cream from a fresh container. Those spiders are pure EVIL.

I just wanted to drop in and say I'm really enjoying the podcasts. I haven't heard all of them yet (there are a couple around #6 or #7 that I still need to download) but I'm keeping up as the new ones are coming out. They're great combinations of both insight into the world of a band, and laugh-out-loud comedy gold :) Thanks for continuing to put them out.

Ken

Disappointed to hear Disposing of Betrayers sold poorly.

Same here, I have "Who Linger" , but am now going to get around to ordering DoB. The tone they took about buying the new record and the record company had me wondering if there are problems with The End and ND.