The Novembers Doom Podcast

It was cool to hear that Chris shared a stage with arch enemy in the Johan Liiva era iso that makes one cool guy in the band. And also the only thing good about Manowar is the fact that arch enemy covered "kill with power" its such a great cover i love it... but i hate the original...ah well. Oh and i enjoied the Spidey talk.

It appears the ND site is being updated, this mean Mike got his bio shit to Paul?

It appears the ND site is being updated, this mean Mike got his bio shit to Paul?

Yes, I'm re-doing the entire site now, but struggling with what I want to do with it. I was it simpler, more streamlined, and the news portion set up like a blog, where all 5 members can post to it, and people can leave comments. My host provides wordpress, but I didn't want to build the site on a wordpress template... Decisions, decisions...

I should really start listening to these, I've just never been much of a podcast guy. Especially when I have listened to podcasts that have people talking about music, I usually end up turing off the podcast to go listen to the music itself.
But I will definitely sit down and start these the next time I'm working.

Yeah, it's funny because actually if you're looking for a podcast that's mainly about music, then the ND podcast is not for you lol If you want to hear stories, bad jokes, insults, and various insights into the band and other bullshit we discuss (everything from cartoons to booze to spousal abuse, lol) then we're your guys!!! ;)