The Novembers Doom Podcast

ND_MODERATOR

Apr 7, 2006
www.novembersdoom.com
Novembers Doom announces the newly created, weekly podcast where members from the band discuss topics such as the upcoming CD "Aphotic," along with older releases, equipment, the music scene in general and just about any other topic on their minds.

ndpc1_300.jpg

Get it for free by subscribing at iTunes OR use the link to the feed directly.

iTunes - http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-novembers-doom-podcast/id417830640

Direct - http://feeds.feedburner.com/ndpodcasting

Spread the word. That's the best way for things to pick up and prosper. If you have other friends or acquaintances who like ND, tell them to come here and register and post. I go on other sites, other forums,etc., and I see quite a few people talking about us, saying good things, but for whatever reason they just don't gravitate over here to UM and our forum. They don't have to post constantly or anything, but it would just be nice to have them drop in and participate now and then, if only at least so we can keep 'em all up to date with what's going on with us and when release dates are and when we're coming through town, etc.

Haven't been around here for a while but loving these podcasts guys, keep em up! :)

Just finished up the first episode, was really good! I love behind the scenes band stuff and their thoughts on things. Good stuff! Sounds like you guys are doing some very different stuff on the new album...interesting....

I like how brutally honest you guys are about your music and albums and in music in general, it's refreshing.

Love the Podcasts.
And as far as INRI goes it is my favorite ND album and i would put it in my top 3 albums of all time.

I would love to talk about INRI a lot! There are so many little things on that album that make it great! Anyways keep up the good work ND and i totaly love the podcasts im waiting for the 5th one with a passion. I am honored to be a fan of such a great group of people. And if ever you play a show in eastern canada il be there!

I just finished Episode 5. You have no idea how many mix cd's of ND i have made for people to listen to. Like i said before here in east canada no one and i mean no one knows who Novembers doom is and its a shame and i dont understand why. And everyone who i show ND all think its amazing. I guess i just dont understand why bands like Opeth are so popular, not that they dont deserve it but i think ND should be siting next to them. Maybe ND should say there from Sweden?

Opeth are an amazing band, no doubt, and I think they deserve all the credit they're given. I just wish more people would give us a chance too, I think in most cases people should have enough space on their iPod and in their heads to be able to fit in ND music as well as Opeth and others. Besides we're so damned different from them (though I know there's some basic similarities) I don't see why we get disregarded as we do. I think location does make some difference, sure, but I dunno how much better it'd be for us if we said we were from Sweden lol. I think it's just that other bands were more fortunate with some of the breaks they got over the years, getting on labels earlier on who really pushed them, getting on good tours that gave them alot of exposure, etc.....just being the right band in the right place at the right time will do wonders. All in all we're very grateful for the support and experiences we've been lucky enough to have. While there's lots of things we've wished we could do, and realise that there's lots of people out there who've never even had the chance to hear ND (as you mentioned), we've also been able to tour and play to some fantastic crowds and experience things we'd always dreamed about. So while we have a tendency now and then to be regretful of some of the hardships and bad luck we've experienced, believe me when I say we're extremely grateful and thankful for the good stuff that's come our way over the years. We hope it continues!

As for the podcasts, hopefully with episode six we'll have more of the band there, and Sasha is coming into town next week for a bunch of rehearsals so hopefully we can finally get a podcast episode done with all five members, for once!

just an idea for the podcast, maybe incorporate some music? play a track or two to mix things up.