HUGE GIVE AWAY!

So after reading all of the comments so far on the YouTube thread under the teaser video, I have noted two particular things--

1. The large number of people who don't seem to notice that this is in fact brief snippets of several songs, and not just one whole song. That's a pretty schitzophrenic song don't ya think? LOL

2. The number of people who seem to think this is supposed to be a proper "music video" like the ones we have for "Autumn Reflection" or "Rain"......It's basically just a long commercial, people! Is it really that hard to figure out?? Hahaha.

I know you guys here at the forum are aware of this stuff but I just had to vent about it. I just can't believe how dense some people can be!

Hey, this contest has EVERYTHING I look for in life

1. HUGE

2. GIVE

3. AWAY!

The three things every person needs in life. Something huge, something given, and for the person to then go away. :)

In the event that I win, I apologize for this lame joke... in the event that I don't win... *blows raspberry* :)

So after reading all of the comments so far on the YouTube thread under the teaser video, I have noted two particular things--

1. The large number of people who don't seem to notice that this is in fact brief snippets of several songs, and not just one whole song. That's a pretty schitzophrenic song don't ya think? LOL

2. The number of people who seem to think this is supposed to be a proper "music video" like the ones we have for "Autumn Reflection" or "Rain"......It's basically just a long commercial, people! Is it really that hard to figure out?? Hahaha.

I know you guys here at the forum are aware of this stuff but I just had to vent about it. I just can't believe how dense some people can be!

well, it does actualy flow together pritty well, so i can kinda see how someone could think it was one song.

tbh, i didn't even listen to the video. i listened to emphaty's greed when you posted it because i was curious, and it's a full song. already thought it was very dynamic, and the transitions are large part of the fun. didn't want to "spoil" any other cool bits by listening to them out of context, i'd rather discover it listening to the full album when it's out :)

tbh, i didn't even listen to the video. i listened to emphaty's greed when you posted it because i was curious, and it's a full song. already thought it was very dynamic, and the transitions are large part of the fun. didn't want to "spoil" any other cool bits by listening to them out of context, i'd rather discover it listening to the full album when it's out :)

Same, I'd rather wait to hear the entire release at once. I rarely listen to clips or leaks from bands that I already know I like.

I'm the opposite, I get over excited for new releases and will eat up any teaser like a starving child finding bread.
Hurry up July, I'm bored with June

i dont know, i used to, but now i dont have as much time as before listening to music.

i used to have really good headphones and spent about 10 hours a week in the train. and i walked 40 minutes each day.

now i live 3 minutes of bycicling to my faculty, and i have a car. i rarely listen new cds anymore :( i should change that.

Want to hear clips from 4 new songs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIf0q9j0YAA

To help promote and celebrate the release of our 7th CD, you have the chance to win this...

photo.jpg

HELP SPREAD THE WORD!

Novembers Doom is giving away an 8GB, Black iPod nano. On the back of the nano the bands logo and symbol are laser engraved. The grand prize winner will receive the iPod, a signed copy of "Into Night's Requiem Infernal", and a DVD copy of "The Novella Vosselaar." Included on the iPod itself will be the ENTIRE Novembers Doom discography, including all the promotional videos, and the DVD video as well. 5 second place winners will receive an autographed copy of "Into Night's Requiem Infernal." This contest is completely random.

To enter the contest, you need to do the following...
1. SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
2. RATE THE VIDEO
3. COMMENT ON THE VIDEO

When you comment you MUST enter "iPod - comment"
You're comment can be anything. Just start the comment with "iPod -".

This contest will last 3 weeks, ending on June 23rd. Good Luck!

i entered (i think) lol.

how are the winners determined? when will they be determined? how will they be notified? and how will they be able to claim the prize?

just a little curiosity.

PS: the son for the video is really good, imo

The contest ends tonight. The winner and 5 runner ups will be picked completely by random. The winners will be notified through YouTube private messages. The prize will be mailed directly to you.

The song in the video is actually clips from 4 different songs.

The contest ends tonight. The winner and 5 runner ups will be picked completely by random. The winners will be notified through YouTube private messages. The prize will be mailed directly to you.

The song in the video is actually clips from 4 different songs.

Time flew by there.

wow this contest is soon over..i know i entered? hehe!!! Great promotional idea paul.
my entry:

(3 weeks ago)

iPod- The guitars Baritone and Vocals Paul-a-tone... sound ..so great! this is the One Cd I cannot live without ...Masterpiece!!!!......

I can't live without this CD. As a result, I will kill myself. *gasp*

Anyway, congratulations to whoever won. ^-^

Oh if I win... give me a few days to respond. My ISP at home shit the bed and work expect me to you know... WORK.

The only time I ever won something was in third grade... it was before we moved, and I accurately guessed how many beans were in a large jar. So I won a bag of candy. I think it was around Halloween time... Then we moved and I never won anything ever again. There's one exception, I received autographed Mike Mangini drumsticks in the mail but I don't remember entering that contest at all... I have no idea why he sent them to me but they're cool.

So yeah... winning that iPod for me would break decades of non-winning but it won't happen. I keep logging on Youtube and it says I have an unread message but it keeps being the same damn message I've read over the last few days, having nothing to do with this contest. ^-^

last contest I won was back when UM.com was having major server issues. Testament held a "first post wins!!!!" type deal and since next to noone could login much less post... I managed to win.

I won tickets last summer to the Priest / Heaven & Hell / Motorhead / Testament show, from a radio station.
At work a few years back, I won tickets to Marilyn Manson / Slayer (needless to say, I was one of VERY few people who entered!)