Roll Call - Get In The Ring

Joel_Fury

Sep 11, 2007
Worcester
www.myspace.com
Who is going to Get In The Ring, Should be sick! Got my ticket in the post this morning! :kickass:

Would be a joke if Evile didn't take the throne on this one!

So who else on here is heading down??

Any Midland-ers going?

Should be a cool night! just for experience alone. Not bothered about winning, although we're supposed to be haha

see y'all there!

See you there Joel und And-Ee!

Haha, yeah true OL would be cool to play in a ring! Weird but still cool! :headbang:

Still haven't told my work yet tho.....fuck 'em!

Plus lift situations have changed because i applied for two tickets but ended up with one so I am going to have to make my own way there now, which is a pain to say the least!

Haha, yeah true OL would be cool to play in a ring! Weird but still cool! :headbang:

Still haven't told my work yet tho.....fuck 'em!

Plus lift situations have changed because i applied for two tickets but ended up with one so I am going to have to make my own way there now, which is a pain to say the least!

I'm in at uni at the moment, so i'm only just outside London! Give tasker you're other ticket! GO ON!! :D

Oh yeah, tasker was sayin' you were at uni, says its a pain in the ass 'cuz be wants a band practice and gigs haha!

I've only got ONE ticket which is why my liftage is knackered, so I couldn't give him a ticket :mad:

I can get up there ok on the train but the train back is like at 4am and gets back into Worcester at 8am and i've got work at 8:30!

I need to crash somewhere or blag a lift back with some one.....where there is a will there is a way haha! :headbang:

So how was it for everyone who went?

Too short.

I cant remember the order, but it was something like:

We Who Are About To Die
Thrasher
Bathe In Blood
Enter The Grave

I am sure I'm missing one. I wanted to go to the party the day after too but I couldnt and I thought it was better to show my support to Evile at GITR.

I didn't enjoy the other bands at all to be honest, but whoever the sound guy was for the venue, well.........I don't think much of it, sorry.

Lots of evile fans but I dont know how many of them were from here.

Managed to chat to mike for a bit after their set. lways good talking to him. See you in London supporting megadeth!! Fingers crossed!!