• Night 2

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I'm awesome, Both Nights

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • I'm lame and won't be there

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shall see. I want to go to at least one night, preferably Saturday, but not sure if I will just yet. Ugh.

Well, even the best laid plans go to shit sometimes, I had every intention of flying in on Thursday afternoon, spending time with Hoyt and Karen, and Patrick, and going with Hoyt to pick up ASKA and the backline, but after an MRI on sunday and Drs appt yesterday, i won't be going anywhere for a while. It looks as though I will have exploratory surgery on Sat morning, and the Dr will repair a very damaged Right knee, maybe to the point of total knee replacement. There are unexplained bone fragments and torn cartilage, and a small growth inside the joint capsule. I wish this hadn't happened I was so looking forward to coming down and hanging out with all of you and seeing Steve Braun's debut with HW, and ASKA, plus all my friends. Sorry I can't make it, but it would be too painful to spend the time on a plane and walking thru airports.

No J-Man = no Paul-man. :Smug:

Just kidding, I'll be there both nights, but arriving after doors on Friday due to work. :lol:

Sorry to hear you can' make it, John!

Thanks Paul, and everyone I wanted to come to this show so bad, but my health problems are preventing it, I have to get this problem taken care of now, and not let it linger. I will be there in spirit, damn it is furstrating not only not getting to come, but $150 to cancel/change my reservations on AA.

Its pretty self explanitory. Who's coming to the fest!

Hey Patrick.

Put down Ryan Carroll of 494 Productions as another one going to both nights of the Fest.

Ryan is coming with Lea and I for both nights of the Fest to see how we can improve on our Warriors Of Metal Open Air Festival in June of 2010.

See you in abouta day my friend.

We're all awesome :kickass:!

Datis & Lea Alaee
Farvahar Records & of course, Ryan Carroll / 494 Productions

I will be there for sure tomorrow and as of right now I will be there Saturday as well.

Well, even the best laid plans go to shit sometimes, I had every intention of flying in on Thursday afternoon, spending time with Hoyt and Karen, and Patrick, and going with Hoyt to pick up ASKA and the backline, but after an MRI on sunday and Drs appt yesterday, i won't be going anywhere for a while. It looks as though I will have exploratory surgery on Sat morning, and the Dr will repair a very damaged Right knee, maybe to the point of total knee replacement. There are unexplained bone fragments and torn cartilage, and a small growth inside the joint capsule. I wish this hadn't happened I was so looking forward to coming down and hanging out with all of you and seeing Steve Braun's debut with HW, and ASKA, plus all my friends. Sorry I can't make it, but it would be too painful to spend the time on a plane and walking thru airports.

oh no!! The Su is sad by this news - mostly because you are in such pain and that you have to have this surgery... and only slightly because she won't get her dance

heal soon, ok? xoxo

back on topic: The Su will be at both nights of the fest...w00t!