Romanian Underground

Hell Mike

fuck melodic black metal
Aug 22, 2003
Norrland
www.nasheim.se
I got a CDr I traded with a romanian guy toda, I sent him one with swedish underground metal acts and he sent me one with romanian stuff... and so far it's fucking CRAP! This is highly disappointing, stay the fuck away from Romani, Clone, God and Deimos... That's all I've heard so far and it's all crap.

Yeah I heard about them (Probably was Erik who told me) and I trust them fellas enough to buy it if I see it somewhere...Not right now though after my rather big haul from THR, I feel I should listen to those first. Vokodlok are OK and they were on this mp3 CD. Not much more than OK I'm afraid though

No, too much fucking techno and gothic and what the fuck just plain fucking crap crap. It pissed me off and disappointed me, the only really really good stuff on the cd was Negurã Bunget and (surprise surprise) I already own those cds

Vokodlok is ok ... but you are right, the scene is really shit. I think THE STONE is from one of the Slavic countries.

One of my mates said she was going to Slovakia for this week...I got it confused with Serbia, so I asked her "Are you sure you ain't gonna get machine-gunned while you're there?" :oops:

I felt the same way when I bought that Latvian compilation...damn expanding your horizons! What a waste of shit!